“Stayed there several times now, and I will come back every time I'm in Montreal!”
Review of Castel Durocher

Castel Durocher
Ranked #20 of 102 Specialty Lodging in Montreal
Reviewed September 15, 2010

Huge rooms. Own kitchen. I arrived to a fridge and fresh croissant. Better than home!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed July 28, 2010

I am sure I can’t find better words to describe my wonderful experience with Castel Durocher as in all the comments above.
I stayed for altogether 7 weeks (3 times) in the Suite Victoria and right from the first step into the apartment I felt at home. The suite is perfectly equipped and the rooms are spacious, bright and beautifully furnished. There are a lot of little things which make Castel Durocher so special; the full fridge on arrival, the croissants, the fresh flowers, the welcoming notes and not to forget the chocolate.
The location is unbeatable with most attractions within walking distance and the metro and bus station just minutes away. The hosts Sandrine and Vincent make it a perfect stay as they are so welcoming and affectionate that I felt like visiting old friends. For me it was “home” during a half years journey throughout Canada and I am looking forward to stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2010

We had the downstairs suite and it was superb. Looks like the other reviews here place this one high on the list so I'll just go along.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2010

We stayed here with friends, and it couldn't have been a better experience. It's a clean, lovely place in a great area (right near McGill University). We stayed in the top suite, and it was great with two little balconies and spacious rooms. The only thing I would point out is there could be more seating and the seating itself could be more comfortable. The owners were friendly and great - they left us chocolates, croissants, fruit and other goodies every day of our stay. Excellent experience! Hope to be back very soon....

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peartree259
Reviewed June 5, 2010

What a pleasant surprise to find a B+B as comfortable or more to one's own home. The Castel Durocher is an immaculately kept townhouse of one and two bedroom suites. We stayed in the Grande Suite( full flat) with our two children and the space was more than accommodating. The owners were very friendly and hospitable without being intrusive.
We will surely continue to book at Castel Durocher!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2010

This "B&B" apartment came recommended by a friend and we greatly appreciated the recommendation. This is a wonderful alternative to staying at a hotel and enjoy a local Montreal neighborhood. We stayed 3 nights in a clean, quaint 2 bedroom with a fully equipped kitchen, living/dining area, brick walls, hardwood floors and front and rear terraces. The owners are wonderful and attentive to details. A real great value. Would definitely return and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2010

This was my second visit to Castel Durocher. I came with freinds to see my musician son play at a local club. The apartment was delightful. I love this place, it is reasonable, refreshing, beautiful, charming and so so convenient. Located within walking distance of the best that Montreal has to offer. I can't imagine ever staying anywhere else. Period.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends