“Nice and relaxing”

Strom Spa Nordique Ile-des-Soeurs
Ranked #8 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: Come enjoy a unique relaxation experience surrounded by all the wonders of nature…five minutes from downtown Montreal. Located on the shores of a lake, Strøm Nordic Spa offers you an exceptionally beautiful natural setting.Enjoy thermal experience in nature, massages, treatments and bistro.Our facilities include outdoor whirlpools, thermal and Nordic baths, Finnish saunas, eucalyptus steam bath, thermal and Nordic waterfalls, indoor and outdoor relaxation areas with fireplaces.Open everyday from 9am to 10pm.
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I went to Strom Spa with my sister for the afternoon while in Montreal. It was nice and relaxing. The pools, sauna and hot tubs were great temperature and there were lots of places to sit and relax. I especially liked the 'dock' area at the water. Lots of wildlife and very quiet and peaceful. We did not have a massage while there, but we did get a latte and shared a muffin for a snack and they were wonderful.

Rosalie1234, Responsable relations publiques at Strom Spa Nordique Ile-des-Soeurs, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear LisaBOttawa,
Thank you for your nice review! We are glad that you appreciated our outdoor thermal experience. We look foward to welcome you again in a near future.
Kind regards,
The Strom Spa Team

Reviewed August 29, 2012

The facilities are amazing. We only got the thermal experience, but even just that was enough for a very relaxing day. This package got us access to the pools, the saunas, a steam bath, a locker, and two towels. We also got dinner while we were there, which was excellent, and they even had a vegetarian option for my boyfriend. I strongly recommend this, especially if you've had a long week of walking around.

Dear jvancour93,
Thank you for your great review and your kind words about the Strom spa. We are glad you and your boyfriend enjoyed your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Warm regards,
Strom spa team

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have been a member fo the Spa for over 1 year and I have little criticism .I find the staff courteous,helpful and caring.The massages are to die for and the outdoor setting magnificent.
I have read some of the negative critiques and although I am an anglophone ,I converse with the staff in French but i find the majority speak adequate English .The Bistro is great and the menu suits the environment. my only complaint is the lack of a container in the locker rooms for used towels which often end up on the floor.

Keep up the good work

1  Thank Samsheraton
Rosalie1234, Public Relations Manager at Strom Spa Nordique Ile-des-Soeurs, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Samsheraton,
Thank you for your great review. We are glad that you appreciated our outdoor thermal experience and our massage therapist. Thank you as well for your comments about the staff and the service and the bistro! As a member, you are our ambassador and your comments will help us to keep improving our services and always exceed expectations.
Kind regards,
The Strom Spa Team

Reviewed August 17, 2012

In July I went to Strom twice. I enjoyed the experience very much. Very relaxing, clean, and good location! I also enjoyed the food at the bistro. Unfortunately, the staff is NOT very friendly or polite. I am big on customer service...I must say that I was disappointed. Quality customer service is very rare today...sigh. The service is what makes all the difference! Had the service been better my review would have been ''excellent'' instead of ''average''...

Hi No_2_Bugs,
Thank you for your review. First we are pleased that you took the time to relate your experience. This way, we can keep improving ourselves and exceed the expectations. I am very surprised with your comment about our staff. We normally receive great comments about our customer service and the kindness of our employees. It is our priority to exceed our customers’ expectations and we are deeply sorry that this was not the case with your experience.
If you have any other questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us.
The Strom spa team

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great place to get away for a day. This place is very close to downtown and is worthy of the SPAès I have visited in remote locations. This place makes you forget you are minutes from the city.

Steam Baths, Sauna, Hot Tub, Cold Tub All were very nice clean and quiet.

Lunch was pricey but very good.

Will do again!!!!!

1  Thank TravelerMontreal

Dear TravelerMontreal,
Thank you for your great review and your kind words about the spa.
We look foward to welcome you again in a near future.
Strom spa team