“Rest in peace .”

Mont (Mount) Royal Cemetery
Ranked #70 of 429 things to do in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: Pretty Protestant cemetery where a smattering of historical figures have been laid to rest.
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family ,the beautiful view. One day I got lost there in the rain no umbrella ,had to walk back to the gate .My husband was only 2 hours late !!!!! It was a day I would like to forget .But at least I visited my Grandparents ,I'm sur they had a good chuckle .

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Very attractive area, but getting out is more than a little difficult with almost no signs to tell you where you are.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is a beautiful cemetery with many unique graves and mausoleums. We drove through on our last morning and very much enjoyed the shaded paths and unique layouts. If we were to go again, we would probably walk so we could really read the gravestones, but it really did make for a nice drive. There were some older graves that were unfortunately difficult to read, but most of the plots were 1950's - current.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Beautiful landscaping. We have never seen graves with such beautiful gardens. They are lovingly tended by the families of the dead. Interesting family crypts. A beautiful drive in the mountain.