“Kalmunity Tuesdays”
Review of Cafe Campus

Cafe Campus
Ranked #90 of 223 Nightlife in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: This club is known for its quality rock bands.
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

One of the best nights in town. Once in a lifetime positive vibes by the largest and longest running improv collective in Canada. Every Tuesday at 9pm!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

We saw the mighty Annihilator here! It was so great! Good sound, intimate club. Maybe 200 people there tops, and man they sounded soooo great! Show of a lifetime. Would definitely return!

Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

Worst place ever. The bouncers are very bad people. Bullies.They take advantage of the fact they are bouncers

3  Thank realdemocraticman
Reviewed January 9, 2017

Petit Campus, the concert veneu within Cafe Campus is a great place for bands to play for a couple of hundred. Good lights and sound and great Soundman on site.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 28, 2016

Awful experience. I went on Sat night and was completely sober. After paying cover for my niece and I we were on the dance floor and one of bouncers came up behind me and grabbed me by the scruff of my coat and literally dragged me across the dance floor back to the top of the stairs and was screaming at me in French. I finally said "I don't speak French, what's going on?" He screamed some more "Put your bleeping coat in the coat check!!!" I asked him where coat check was and he pointed and said "It's over there! Are you going to use it!!!" I said "Yes of course, what's the big deal?". He then pushed me all the way down the staircase. My niece was extremely upset from seeing this happen and it completely ruined our night :( Someone with such anger issues should not be working in a bar if it makes him act that INSANE that someone didn't use the coat check.

8  Thank Kristinanny