$101
$222
$210
$189
2,834 results
All reviewsgreat locationmcgill universitymont royalfour seasonsoutdoor poolsherbrooke streetvalet parkinghigh floorexcellent hotelbit datedrooms are largefree internetcentral locationking bedtwo blocksbell centreconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We caught a great deal through Priceline for this Omni. I will say this, since we booked through Priceline, the hotel treats you as if you're inferior for not booking directly through them. Not sure why this is. The rooms seem to have been updated but the hotel seems a bit tired. The location however, is excellent. Right within walking distance to all of the action. Bars, restaurants, shopping, etc. Parking was a bit expensive as well but this is to be expected in a city hotel. I would recommend this hotel only if you can grab a deal. Not worth the published rates.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank locolos13
OmniMgr, General Manager at Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Dear locolos13,

Thank you for your feedback and please accept my apologies if you felt as if you were not treated as well as other guests. I want each person that stays with us to feel well taken care of regardless of where they book and I'm truly sorry that this was not your experience. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read about your stay and I hope that we will have a future opportunity to provide you with a great stay.

Dominique LaPointe
General Manager/Directrice générale

Reviewed August 28, 2014

The Omni is wonderful. Fantastic location and incredibly nice staff. If you are visiting McGill, you could not ask for a better choice. You are literally right across the street form campus. You can also walk everywhere in Montreal from here. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear Michael E,

Thank you for your generous recommendation of the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal. If you return to Montreal, I hope you will consider us once again for your accommodations.

Dominique LaPointe
General Manager/Directrice générale

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

I'll start by saying that I think this hotel is a good hotel. It is a great/convenient location, and the staff is very accommodating. The rooms are large, but not necessarily clean clean (hairs on floor, grime in shower). For an Omni, it is dated and lacking in amenities. By the way, I thought the reviews about room noise were exaggerated. They are not. I've stayed in a number of "big-city" hotels (NYC, Boston, Chicago etc) and have NEVER experienced street noise like this. There must be a hospital down the block because I was up most of the night due to sirens and ambulances. The windows are thin. For reference, I was placed on the 7th floor. Another note worth adding, you are penalized for booking through 3rd party sites. Although we are part of the omni rewards program, we were informed that since we booked through hotels . com, we would not receive "points" for our stay or the free wi-fi. Really? Pretty sure we did not get a discount on the rate, so that is something for others to consider. I also think it is why we were given the 7th floor room by the exit staircase. All things considered, I would book a different hotel next time.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Fashionista2227
Reviewed August 26, 2014

The room is not ready when we arrived, tired and need place put our belonging, we were told it is guarantee by 3 pm. we only can enter the room after 4 pm. Front desk staff seems and manager seems not able to follow up, the response is not satisfactory.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Sudiro W
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We stayed here for two nights during a recent trip to Quebec.
The front desk staff were very attentive and helpful throughout our visit. Giovanni - the concierge - was particularly knowledgeable.
The premier room we stayed in was large and well decorated.
The room service menu had gluten free options which were tasty and reasonably priced for a major city.
Would stay again if visiting Montreal.

Room Tip: Stay on a high floor for a good view of the "mountain".
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple