Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$250
2,856 results
All reviewsgreat locationmcgill universitymont royalfour seasonsoutdoor poolsherbrooke streetvalet parkinghigh floorexcellent hotelbit datedrooms are largefree internetcentral locationking bedtwo blocksbell centreconcierge
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed 5 nights here on a business trip, great location and comfortable rooms. Only had the breakfast which at $23 for a buffet was a little expensive but a neccessity. Didnt risk the Resaturant as there were pkenty of options in the neighbourhood.. Biggest complaint were the prices in the bar, $36 for theee small bottlses of beer was too much, even for an expense account. Pkenty of bars close to the hotel though. Bedrooms were comfy but walls are very thin, was kept awake by the partying in a room opposite mine.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
OmniMgr, Manager at Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

We appreciate all of your feedback both positive and constructive. We will share your comments regarding the bar and restaurant with our Food and Beverage Director to evaluate if any changes need to be made to our offerings. Thank you for sharing and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I booked the Omni hotel for a weekend getaway to Montreal. It was a great price and an even better location. When we arrived we opted to pay for the upgrade to a larger room on a higher floor (it was only an additional $20/night).
The room was very clean and well appointed; two double beds, a large flat screen t.v., bathrobes, etc. The main things that I look for in a hotel are: clean, comfortable and a decent price. This hotel had all of that and more. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the beds were very comfortable (I didn't want to get out of bed!) and the hot tub in the gym/spa area was an added bonus.
I would not hesitate to stay here again when I return to Montreal.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

We are thrilled that you had a great experience at the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal. Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We've stayed at the Omni a few times mainly due to it's location. The metro is close and shopping is right around the corner. The rooms at the Omni are clean and comfortable. It's a great place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My girlfriend and I rented a hotel room at the Omni. When we got there to our surprise there were no more regular rooms so we automatically received a upgrade. We stayed in room 2511. What a beautiful room. We had a safe, two double beds, nice bathrobes. The room was so large that I felt like doing cart wheels. In the end I did not do any. We also had a nice television, large bathroom, and can I say a view to die for. Genevieve at the front desk treated us with her warm personality and hospitality. They have that flavored water with real fruits in the lobby. They are warm and very friendly. The only negative thing that I can say is that because it was my birthday we wanted to take advantage of the Jacuzzi, So I was prepared I had my bathing suit, flip flops, and I was ready to go. However, it was closed. It was closed because there was an unexpected leak. To no fault of there own. I did ask if I could get a voucher or something because the Jacuzzi was one of the main reasons why be booked the hotel. They said no sorry, there is nothing that they could do. I was disappointed but overall my experience was very good.

Karen

Room Tip: Ask for room 2511 it was away from the elevator, and the view was amazing
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for celebrating your birthday weekend with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us but apologize that the Jacuzzi wasn't working during your time with us. Although an unusual occurrence we wish the timing hadn't affected your stay. Your review of our hotel is greatly appreciated and we hope we will have a future opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

My cousin and I went for a weekend getaway, having been to Montreal before I wasnt expecting much from the hotel. I was WRONG. First off the older gentleman who does Valet was a Pleasure! As soon as u walk in...it smells...Magical. Location-Prime, Perfect, beautiful view, CLEAN Room- Roomy, Neat, Everything in order Staff-Friendly Ambiance-relaxed chill. Beds-COMFY!!!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Michelle N

We are delighted that we surpassed your expectations during your recent stay at our hotel. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to Montreal.