Decided to stay here recently and was kind of underwhelmed. Not that it was really a *bad* experience mind you; it was just not the nicest place I've been in for the price range. In need of a renovation in my opinion; pretty much everything seemed to be showing wear and tear.
* Elevators were old and rather cramped
* Plumbing fixtures were beat up, leaky, some dirty caulking
* Room door was old and a bit tricky, and still uses old fashioned keys (no cards)
* Wireless access is available but not included so I didn't test it
* Wood-style decor seems kind of dated
With all the options in the area, I'd try somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The intimate, boutique style Hotel Le Cantlie Suites is located in the center of downtown, within Montreal’s Golden Square Mile and offers impressive city and Mount Royal views.The spacious rooms offer a choice of queen or king beds, signature toiletries and feature a mini fridge, microwave and many more comforting amenities.The fully licensed Le Mezz Restaurant presents varied menus, from a full buffet breakfast to lunch and dinner a la carte.Available on site is indoor valet parking $, WiFi in room and in public areas $, new fully equipped fitness center, outdoor rooftop swimming pool and lounge deck all offering stunning views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Le Cantlie Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cantlie Hotel Montreal
- Le Cantlie Montreal