“Satisfied customer”

Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport
Ranked #124 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Overall I am very satisfied with this hotel. I regularly stay there and find the staff to be friendly. The rooms are clean even though they could use some upgrading but then again that would probably drive the price up as well. Conveniently located close to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 16, 2014

After being constipated for a week before my trip to Cuba, finally after having their breakfast buffet, consisting of watery powdered eggs, cold undercooked sausage and greasy bacon- all at a reasonably priced 17$, my bowels had a movement. Thank you quality hotel for making this happen, I couldn't have done it without you

The previous night we chose to eat at Zmaya, the restaurant inside the hotel. The website said they had a pool table which they did not. My fiancé is a graphic designer- she can fix that on your website if you want :) we arrived there, nice looking restaurant and staff, started off with complimentary bread... It was out of a bag and frozen in the middle, brought us another one- still frozen, finally the 3rd time after reheating our 2nd piece of bread, it was warm - and actually pretty good. I ordered the 35$ 12 oz ribeye steak.... It was cold and over cooked, as well as the vegetables being cold and at least properly cooked, the baked potato however was hot.
I ate it all as I'm not fussy, but let the waitress know, at which point we got a free beer.
My finances first poutin was cold, returned, them 2nd one was delicious, although they didn't use cheese curds, which even the waitress said they should, as it was a 4 star restraunt in Quebec!

The actually look of the hotel is pleasant and the ambiance is nice.
The hotel rooms bed is a fold out from the wall, which me and my fit fiancé are currently experiencing back pain.

All and all, I would probably stay here again, for 140 were getting a week of free parking when were on our trip and a place to stay

The person working at the underground parking is awesome and deserves a raise

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Josh L
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The hotel is in bad need of upgrading, but that can be overlooked - but the lack of cleanliness cannot be. This was extremely disappointing, it is dirty, and needs some attention in the housekeeping department. Breakfast attentant was great, but we were unaware the buffet was not included as in other Quality hotels. Dinner in the lounge was good, but the service was lacking and very slow.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
NaderAbdelnour, Manager at Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

The hotel management wishes to apologize for the guest for the bad experience…It would greatly help us if we know which room and date the guest stayed to investigate the matter with the Housekeeping department

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel is not worth the money the double there price for a room and the indoor parking, And there rooms need to be upgraded . And when you write to them regarding this on there web site the don t even answer you. This is the way they treat there customers. We have been going to this hotel since 2009 and always rented 3 rooms with our friends and had dinner and drinks there before leaving the next morning and this is the way they treat us by not even returning e-mails or call. Even last year after this hotel screwed up every body bill and we all gave our visa to cover our cost at the hotel before we left this hotel to my surprise when I got my visa bill I had 3 rooms charged to my visa phoned the hotel to be told it is my problem. So I told the accounting office that I will call visa and did so, and visa froze the payment. Then the hotel called me back to ask me to help them to get visa to pay. This is the way they treat there loyal customers that have benn going there for may years Think twice before staying here now.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JeanV261156
NaderAbdelnour, Manager at Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

The hotel Management wish to apologize for the guest for the inconvenience, The issue of the Credit cards has been resolved over a year ago, as for the Price of the In Doors Long term Package as the guest wanted to stay 1 Months in our High season the prices is High, we offered the guest the package outdoors with a promise to bring his car Indoors the day before he return (An Exception that we will do for him) so that the price is convenient

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Upon our arrival to the hotel the female staff greeted us kindly and answered any questions we had. Air Canada had put us up in this room as our flight had been canceled and we had to wait until the morning to catch the next flight.

The one restaurant was open and was a bit pricey but the food was okay.

The airport transfer is about 15 minutes one way.

I would stay again if the need arises.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel around 6:30 and checked in. Room has a odd small (musky) but looked fine, so I dropped my bag off and headed out for the evening. Upon my return around 4am, I lifted up a pillow and noticed a small drop of dried blood on the sheets. I called the front desk, and got new sheets, but they took 20 minutes to get to my room, and I put the new sheets on myself. During that time, I found more blood stains on the sheets, and noticed the door to the bathroom had a stain on it as well. I had a terrible nights sleep and was only offered 50% of my stay. They could give me a free room next time, and I wouldn't take it. Do not stay here. Spend your money at higher quality places, because this Quality hotel was crap.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
NaderAbdelnour, Manager at Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

The Hotel Management would like to apologize for the guest for the issue of the Blood he related if this was true, we have done a full refund to the guest since this is obviously what he wanted from the beginning and mailed him the check…just to add that the room is thoroughly inspected before the arrivals of the guests and we are sure that there was no traces of any blood in the room prior to the guest arrival

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We stayed at the hotel with park and fly. Everything went well no problem. Coming back on the Sunday our plane was late 1 hour. We got to your car, put the suitcases in your car and got home around 2:30 am. It is only on the Tuesday morning (Monday wash clothes and took out winter clothes) that I notice my back-pack was missing. I called the hotel and talk to Mr. Mohammad Rahaman describe my back-pack he did not get any pieces of luggage left over. He felt by my voice that I was taking this very badly, since I had all electronic, laptop, GPS, 3 cameras, webcam, cell phone etc. for value over $2,500. He told me that he will check with the staff at the hotel and park&fly. he call me back Tuesday afternoon to tell me he still had nothing.
I was very upset and he really felt very bad for me. I started to report to the police and insurances. When Mr. Rahaman called me on Wednesday afternoon to tell me that he will put a smile on my face that they found my back-pack. He sent my luggage and I received without cost. These days we do not always cross honest people like that . I want to say thank you to the staff of Quality Inn and special thank you to Mr. Rohaman who with his kind words and help eliminated all the bad feeling of my return home.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LISE B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montreal
Days Inn & Conference Centre -  Montreal Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport
Comfort Inn Aeroport
Comfort Inn Aeroport
#5 of 8 in Dorval

Been to Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport? Share your experiences!