All reviews warm cookies the executive lounge parking garage requested a quiet room complexe desjardins canadian dollars convention center attending a conference breakfast buffet great location indoor pool checking out upon check mini fridge stayed here for nights notre dame basilica hotel is located
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019

Stayed here as my husband had business in Montreal. Love that the motel is part of the shopping complex so don't have to go out if weather is bad. Hudson Bay is approximately a 15 min walk. Food court is also in the complex as well a few restaurants like Baton Rouge, St.Hubert, La Cage au Sport. There is a mini fridge in the rooms. Bed is comfy and room was clean. We had a queen bed with a sofa, small table, computer chair. I find this is not a good set up for business ppl as there is no desk but it has a not wide shelf under the tv which is not ideal to do computer work as there is not much space for documents and tv is right in your face. We took valet parking so no issue with parking. Husband is gold member there was given a voucher for buffet breakfast which is worth $20 or $25. It has a large variety of food such as fruits, yogurt, pastries, you can have your eggs cooked to your liking, bacon and different cold meats, etc. and is very tasty.

Room tip: Friends had room 1320 corner room. Great room with 2 big windows and beautiful view. Mimi the maid was awesome.
1  Thank pdmessier
grhilton, Executive Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, but do take good note of your comments about the working desk. Your comments will be relayed to the Design Committee. We look forward to welcoming you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

I was a little uneasy after reading some of the reviews that talked about the transition to Doubletree negatively, but we went with it anyway because of the location and proximity to the things we wanted to experience. My only complaint is that we had trouble finding the entrance, maybe due to the festival going on. We drove around in circles for a few minutes looking for the entrance to park, it really could’ve been our own fault due to travel fatigue, but we managed to eventually figure it out. Other than that, it was a wonderful stay. BTW, I’m not sure what they spray in the heated garage but it smelled really good. As I’m writing this from back in Florida, I was just in a parking garage here yesterday and I assure you, it in no way had an even similar smell. Not that I go around sniffing garages but it was just that noticeable to us.
We were there for 5 days in the beginning of March just as the Montreal en Lumiere festival was ending and during Nuit Blanche. This was the perfect place to be to enjoy all of it. Every encounter with staff was very good, some were outstanding while others were just good but nothing at all bad. From the staff at breakfast interacting with our kids and providing options like a smoothie or hot cocoa to the helpful front desk agents, nothing was amiss.
The room was clean with a beautiful view overlooking the festival. Breakfast had a large spread with plenty of variety to appease different types of diets, I especially loved the fresh sautéed veggies. Additionally, the location made it easy to get to other locations without going out in the cold by using the souterrain, with easy access to the subway as well. The attached Complexe Desjardins had plenty of food options and stores if needed including a dollar store, abundant offerings of poutine if you’re wondering, and a market.
I would gladly stay here again and recommend it to anyone traveling to the area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
grhilton, Executive Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

It was such a pleasure to read your comments and to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us, and that we will be able to count on you as a valued Ambassador for the DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2019

Under some minor renovations but they will make it perfect. Bianca is excellent customer service agent - gave me the full intro all and a nice welcome as a Diamond guest. the direct access to underground/mall is awesome and so is the location!
The room was awesome - nice layout, bathroom, loved the little lounge like sofa and a huge big TV. I think a standard big desk for business people would be nice and not the thin ledge like counter facing the wall to place my laptop on.
The executive lounge here is awesome and the agent on duty was awesome. Nice selection of small plates and free beer and wine - YES!! Breakfast buffet was great but it appears since it's buffet, the staff seems not very happy here.
Why I cant give it a 5 star- which I was going to right up until the room attendant supervisor with his sheet knocked and then opened the door while the DND sign was on! "Oh sorry, do you have a late check out?" - You should ASK the front desk first before you barge in. The men in the hallway- KEEP It QUIET!!! When people have the DND sign on, they are sleeping, even at 9am as I work backwards on EU time. they just chatted and chatted while they do some reno works. Lastly, water was shut off and I think I missed that notice... but you should TELL clients again that no water between 9-1pm and let them get up and shower before!
Overall great stay and I would go back.

1  Thank Spencertraveller
grhilton, Executive Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, and for your generosity in giving us a score of 4 with all the inconveniences you encountered. I am truly sorry to see that your stay was not entirely up to your expectations. Rest assured that your precious comments were shared with the appropriate managers in order to immediately take corrective measures. Feedback is crucial in our business. We want the DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal to be the place to live a true Montreal experience. On a more positive note, it will be my pleasure to thank Bianca for a job well done! I am positive your next visit will be most enjoyable, in every way.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

Our family thoroughly enjoyed the 2-night stay we had at this DoubleTree. The parking / unloading of luggage was slightly confusing, but staff were all super helpful and friendly. The location is very convenient. We were within walking distance of everything...The Desjardins shopping complex was very convenient, providing late night dining options right downstairs. Heading outside, we were not far from other malls, Chinatown, St Hubert restaurant (a family favourite, since we don’t have this chain back home), and the Notre Dame Basilica. We literally parked the car at check-in, and did not need the car again until we ended our stay.

The buffet breakfast was excellent. So much variety, the option to have fresh eggs made the way you like them, and extraordinary servers. The experience was a wonderful start to each day.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
grhilton, Executive Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the perfect score! It was such a pleasure to read your comments and to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2019

Great location with access to the Metro, shops, theatre. Everything was walkable and easy to access. The hotel was clean and welcoming. The staff was helpful and was able to provide answers to questions.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton