We stayed here last year before flying and had a great stay. This year we were flying out in the afternoon on a Saturday and coming back SUPER late the following Saturday so I decided to do both the Friday before we flew and the Saturday we came back. In calling to make my reservation, I made sure to tell the girl that we'd be back well after midnight on the following Saturday.
Anyway, check in the first night was smooth and the room was fine. Beds are comfortable and the room is spacious. As well, wifi is free so that's a plus. We decided that evening that we'd just eat at the hotel restaurant as we didn't want to drive around looking for something else. We were pleasantly surprised...food was good, prices weren't bad and our waiter was AWESOME! Went back to the room, watched some TV and had a good night's sleep. The next morning we had some time to kill before we went to the airport so we decided to go back down to the restaurant for breakast....only to find out that it wasn't open (despite there being advertising that breakfast was available) We went back up to the room and decided to get room service which was also advertised...only to find that that was unavailable as well. We were somewhat frustrated but there was coffee in the room and we had some snacks we'd brought so we made do. Shuttle was prompt and we got to the airport with no hassles. As well, in checking out (and in checking in the day before) I reminded the desk that we were staying over the following Saturday and that we'd be in late. They assured me that that was no problem.
In returning caught the shuttle back with no issue...it was super quick. We got back to the hotel and were both exusted. THEN, of course, we run into problems. The man at the desk could not find my reservation. I pulled up the reservation number on my iPad...he searched it and told me that my reservation had been cancelled. I was, needless to say, somewhat annoyed considering I'd triple checked that it was all set before we flew the Saturday before. After some 'discussion' he quickly found us a room which, really, he should have just done in the first place instead of wasting a half hour of my time at 2 in the morning....but, whatever, room was fine, price was ok and our vehicle was unharmed after the week so, all in all, it was an ok experience and I'll probably stay there again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Traveldoge Hotel is a full service hotel, ideally located approx 7 kms. away form Montreal P. E. Trudeau Airport. It offers free WiFi, Fitness centre, business centre, ATM, seasonal outdoor pool. We offer free shuttle to airport (24/7). We accept domestic pet at nominal charges. We also offer storage facility for excess luggage at nominal fees. Short and long term parking is available. While at the hotel, do visit VENEZIA RISTORANTE for it's one of the best pizzas. It serves Mediterranean and Italian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Montreal Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn And Suites Montreal Airport
- Park Inn & Suites Montreal Airport Hotel Montreal
- Park Inn Montreal Airport
- Park Inn Saint Laurent