1,660 results
All reviewsla societelux loungeseparate showerjacuzzi tubshopping and restaurantsdowntown montrealbeautiful hotelbell centrehuge bathroomcrescent streetwalking distancerooms are spaciousperfect locationmini barfront desk staffi highly recommend this hotelbeautiful room
Reviewed August 12, 2018

My wife and I went to Montreal for a meeting and then decided to stay a few more days. For our extra days, we chose the Loews. Right when we walked in we knew it was going to be a good stay. The staff was friendly and lobby was upscale. Our room was large, the bed was comfortable, and everything was clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying on Montreal. The location was near a lot of restaurants and shopping. Old Town was about a mile walk from this hotel and we felt safe making the walk day and night.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tom H
Laurence L, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We are sincerely glad you and your wife had a nice stay with us and we can't wait to have you back for another great stay.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Everyone was very helpful and went out of their way to make our stay better. The room was larger than expected and neat. Breakfast was slow but the food was worth the wait. Location was convient easy to get to and near a lot of interesting places. The Hotel should be rated higer than it is

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and sincerely wish to see you back soon.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights and it was great. The location of the hotel is perfect. You can walk to all the stores, restaurants and some attractions. The front desk was very helpful and they were also the concierge. The room was a great size and the bathroom was also spacious. The bed was very comfortable and having the small couch in front of the bed to watch tv was a bonus. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Laurence L, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for those amazing comments! We sincerely appreciate all the good words about our staff and the rooms. Thank you for selecting us as your hotel of choice for your stay in Montreal and hopefully we will see you soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I traveled to Montreal with a good friend to play golf, the course was in superb condition, terrific time. We then drove to the Hotel, easy to find ,perfect location.The restaurants are just a short walk and my favorite Cheval is just around the corner. The staff at the Hotel are more than helpful.Luis at the door had a great deal of knowledge about the city which he shared with a smile.He was a true gentleman and a joy to talk with.My friend and I also spoke with Rafael the concierge ,who also shared information with a smile and genuinely enjoyed his job. The room we chose was a suite, very nice . I needed the office space which was helpful with the laptop ,plenty of room to write. Their was only one bedroom, which I gave to my friend,I slept in the living room on a foldout which was more than adequate.What makes any trip ,in my opinion ,is the staff! All were marvelous, from the front desk to the bartenders ,and the waiters and waitresses.Bravo! Ill be back!! oops,I forgot to mention,2 bathrooms with great amenities.

Room Tip: get a suite
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Laurence L, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear Steve,

I greatly appreciate your feedback and I wanted to thank you for sharing your recent stay at the Loews Hotel Vogue. This is truly rewarding for our entire team members that strive to provide day after day exceptional service. I will pass along your kind word to the team and we do hope to welcome you back soon.

Laurence L.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

The hotel and all of its amenities were first class. It was a quick get away for us and we couldn't have been happier staying there! The tub is relaxing and much needed and the staff was very friendly and accomadating.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade and they should be able to accommodate you.
Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Vogue and we will be more than happy to welcome you back.