“Beautiful hotel! Super chic!”
Review of Loews Hotel Vogue

Loews Hotel Vogue
Ranked #8 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were here during Christmas and it's right in the heart of downtown, so we took advantage of the Boxing Day sales at the shops nearby. Also walking distance to Bell Centre (about 5-7 mins) so were able to catch a Cirque show.

The hotel was beautifully decorated for the holidays. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The rooms were stunning! Spacious, great amenities, comfortable bedding and luxury finishes everywhere! Didn't know about the complimentary guest coffee/tea in the lobby until we checked out.

Got a deal through the Porter site, flew out of Billy Bishop in Toronto. Hotel had a New York Park Avenue feel about it. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013
Mathieu L, General Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Lucikka,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Indeed, we are perfectly located to enjoy great shopping and outstanding events at the Bell Center. We really look forward welcoming you for your next visit to Montreal.

Kindly,

Mathieu

Write a ReviewReviews (1,541)

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Nice facility, well located in downtown near good shopping (but not near good restaurants). Lobby and public spaces are nice, while the restaurant and bar are lovely. Liked the room, comfy and well-appointed. Hard to put a label on the overall feel of the place. Neither particularly modern nor ornate, but I suppose it had a pleasant vibe overall. My first room reeked of being smoked in -the staff person I spoke to assured me that it couldn't happen as they are a smoke free hotel (used the word "impossible"), but when they came up to move me, they agreed that it clearly had been smoked in. So, that - combined with the initial staff member's somewhat shrill reaction was enough of a miss to make me think about sticking with the Westin, my normal haunt. But if you need to be downtown, I think it's fine.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank wise2374

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time of reviewing our hotel.

I am terribly sorry to hear that your encounter with our team member was not a stellar one. We always attempt to provide a unique and personalized experience and we will definitely be using your feedback as coaching opportunity. With that said, I am glad to hear that you enjoy our newly redesigned guest rooms as well as our new restaurant La Société Bistro.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next visit in Montreal.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

In the heart of downtown Montreal connected to st Catherine and close to le metro, shopping and beautiful sites...great location...there is so much to do and see! Service and hotel were top notch!! I thought the women were beautiful...don't think the greatest place to live but overall a great time! It kinda helps to know how to speak basic french...the locals appreciate it and they cant play you!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Mathieu L, General Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Albert,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us.

You are absolutely right about the location... We are right in the middle of the action.

Hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you soon,

Best

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stayed at the Lowe's Hotel Vogue in Montreal for business this week. Desk staff attentive and helpful. Restaurant is super charming--great bar and coffee, french breakfast, but not so good for vegetarian or vegans. Actually, Montreal in general isn't the best for vegans. The room was odd. Recently renovated, the beds face a wall that is mirrored, and has a smallish tv mounted directly to the mirror. First, the tv is way too small to watch from the bed across the room, second, you see yourself when you're trying to watch! Odd. Everything in the bathroom is too low. Counter, toilet, etc. and the faucet is super hard to turn on for the sink. I think I'd rather stay one street up at the Ritz.

Room Tip: be wary of all the "enhancement" choices. you may not be able to get your originally reque...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank dinamoore

Dear Dinamoore,

Thank you for your review and feedback about our property,

We will certainly be taking in consideration your comments and evaluate what could be improved to make it better in the future. I am really happy to see that our team members were helpful and attentive during your stay with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me,

Best

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We just loved this hotel..only 9 floors. Large rooms, exquistely appointed..the bed is to die for. The staff are amazing and even the restaurant is great. So easy to walk to shopping and restaurants and close to old Montreal. We will return for sure!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Mathieu L, General Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Tracy,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with other travelers.

We are in fact really proud of the outcome of our rooms renovation, and are really happy to be able to say that our rooms are among the largest in the city.

The team will be really happy to see that you've noticed and mentioned the great work they have done while you were with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly when returning to Montreal,

Regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2014

From the moment I entered the lobby I felt refreshed with the beauty of the design and how it was made to feel very welcomed. My room was gorgeous, very clean and wonderfully appointed. The hotel thought of all the details that make a stay memorable. As many other reviewers of this hotel have stated, everyone here went above and beyond to ensure that I was well looked after during my short stay. As I was waiting to leave, Caroline at concierge helped me with directions as Julie made sure my check out was all set. A special thank you to these two ladies who left me with a feeling of beyond overall contentment. I will definitely stay at this hotel again, the location is great, you can walk easily to all the stores and restaurants. The luggage porters and door men were all excellent and very friendly and polite. The Loews Hotel Vogue has customer service figured out to the highest level!!! Looking forward to coming back for a longer stay and brining my family along with me!

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear guest,

I am delighted to hear that our team members (Caroline and Julie) have made such a great impact on your journey. I will pass along your great comments to the team and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you in a near future.

Regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip and was very impressed. The rooms were large and well appointed. The bathroom was a bit dated but it was fine. The gym was excellent. I have to say the staff were exceptional. Extremely friendly and helpful - the best I have experienced in a hotel this size. My employer was paying but I managed to get it at a discounted rate - great value.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us.

It is always the ultimate praise to receive comments about the great service our team members have provided. I will not hesitate to share it with them.

Hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you on your next business or leisure trip to Montreal.

Best,