“Beautiful, luxurious, friendly, great location.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Loews Hotel Vogue

You added Loews Hotel Vogue to your Saves list
Loews Hotel Vogue
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1425 rue de la Montagne, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1Z3, Canada (Centre-Ville (Downtown))   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save Up to 20% Off
Ranked #5 of 164 Hotels in Montreal
GreenLeadersBronze level
Sunshine Coast Qld
“Beautiful, luxurious, friendly, great location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had 3 nights at this beautiful hotel. Arrived by car after a long drive from Manhattan. What a wonderful place to rest our weary bodies. From the moment we were greeted in French to the moment we left, we felt pampered and special. The staff were so friendly, polite and helpful and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. It was in a great location - close to great places to eat and shop and walking distance to many Montreal's attractions.

Nothing else has measured up since.

• 5 of 5 stars
Jean-Francois D, Room Division Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Guests,
It is always greatly rewarding to read such nice comments; thank you for taking the time to share them! I must say we are very lucky with the best location and beautiful new product. We are very proud of our wonderful dedicated team, with who I will share your kind words.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in October 2013 for business. I thought everything was perfect and it would be a mini getaway for myself. I enjoyed the jacuzzi tub while I watched TV. Unfortunately each morning I was woken up at 6am by extremely loud drilling and construction noises. I wish told that the hotel was fully booked so I sucked it up and dealt with being sleep deprived for most of the trip.

I wish my experience with Loews could have been better so I'm not sure if I would stay here again. For the cost of the hotel, I expected a little bit more. The telephone in the bathroom is extremely dated and it's strange to have a phone beside the toilet.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank kimconnie
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We've stayed at Loews Vogue Montreal many times over the years. The last time we were there was during the middle of the renovations. Now that they are finished; they results are wonderful. Especially the restaurant and bar areas. La Societie is the new establishment. They've done a brilliant job in designing it as a 1920's era French bistro/resto. Beautiful woodwork, wall displays, tile work and stained glass are but a few of the artful changes. The layout is also nicely done by splitting the full restaurant from the bar area. The staff are very nice and professional. The food is expensive but very nicely done. The hotel areas have been greatly improved...especially the lobby layout. They have a free coffee/capp/espresso machine in the lobby as well as very comfortable seating. The rooms have changed but not to the degree the lobby has. They are still very well appointed, functional and appealing. The bathroom is very spacious with a whirlpool bathtub and separate shower. We found our most recent stay (Columbus Day weekend) to surpass our expectations and I would recommend this centrally located boutique-ish hotel to anyone wanting a pleasant or romantic weekend in Montreal.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor room since they provide the best city views.
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Small Boutique hotel that is not only lovely but has the best location, beautiful and spacious rooms, excellent service, and premium free coffee and hot chocolate in Lobby. I find this hotel to be a soothing oasis.

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

The location is great; the lobby is small but nice...complimentary espresso/latte machine in lobby. When I entered the room, I was so surprised at the size but also the elegance with roche bobois style furnishings. Pale greys and white with the most comfortable bed, couch, massive desk, tv in bathroom with soaker jet tube, Keuring coffee maker in room, bose music to put you to sleep ! Room service breakfast looked really good...blueberry lemon ricotta pancakes; etc. but no time to try it. I hope to return !

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank florida078
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a really fantastic hotel, great location, huge bedrooms and bathroom. The service was also excellent from reception to the doormen. The only thing preventing 5 stars was a big issue. I stay in many hotels and I am generally not even slightly sensitive to noise. However, in room 221 I experienced an unprecedented level of external noise from the street, the bar and the baseline from a local club. Traffic noise in the morning was very loud, my wife remarked that it sounded like a space shuttle launch. I would invite management to sit in that room and experience the noise. An otherwise flawless hotel.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Montreal
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

When I arrived there was a dirty wet rag in the clothes closet. They did not clean my garbage out one day. The ventilation system was loud in the room, I slept with the television on to drown out the sound and I could not put the heat up in my room.

All in all a very mediocre stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Jean-Francois D, Room Division Manager at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us.
Please accept our sincere apologies for this unusual situation.

For us to resolve the above, would it be possible to contact me to further discuss. We will address and resolve with appropriate department.

I am looking forward to speaking with you.

Regards,