“Good hotel and good location”

Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa
Ranked #66 of 164 Hotels in Montreal
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good hotel and good location”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I read mixed reviews before I booked this hotel. So I wasn't sure of what will I get. But I know some people are so needy and nothing satisfies them. And I am glad that I have booked this hotel. The rooms were spacious and big, clean, quite, and good location. I don't have a single complaint about the room itself. You pay $15 per day for parking. But this is the case with all hotels in downtown Montreal. However, I would not recommend having breakfast there. They charge $15 per person per day for a very simple breakfast. It does not worth even $5. Other than that. I have no complains at all. Book this hotel, they have good prices and will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Duraid
LeNouvelHotelTeam, General Manager at Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Guest,
Just w few words to thank your kind words, and for sharing
your stay experience with us. I have shared your comments with all my team
and we look forward to the privilege of welcoming you again
Benjamin \magazzinich
Le nouvel Hotel & Spa MOntreal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kampala, Uganda
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great hotel with fully furnished condos that allow you to experience of being home away room home. Friendly staff who make you feel valued. Reasonable rates for rooms worth every coin spent therein. Bed is very big and comfortable.

Room Tip: Effort has been made to make the rooms sound proof. However, the rooms at the back are the most nois...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
LeNouvelHotelTeam, General Manager at Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Guest,
That was just great to hear that Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa is your Home away from home
I have shared this wonderfull comments with all my team , and we thank you for taking
the time to share them with us: We are looking forward to the privilege of welcoming you
again and very soon at Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa Montreal
Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa Montreal
New York
Reviewed May 7, 2013

When I first read the reviews for Le Nouvel, I was kind of nervous - so, I expected the worst and hoped for the best since I got a deal through hotwire.com and couldn't take it back!

Honestly, it's very well located in the downtown area, with a nice lobby and a friendly staff. Our check in was really quick and efficient. The room we had was on the 4th floor - it had two queen size beds, a clean bathroom and the appearance was overall satisfactory. There was a slight odor in the hallway, but really that would just be considered nit picking. The only issue we had was that the safe in our room was broken - however, as soon as we told the concierge desk, it was immediately replaced! We were a group of 4 in one room so we required a lot of towels - we received extras within 10 minutes of requesting them.

Otherwise, I got directions when I needed them - the staff was really helpful and direct in assisting my group. This hotel is in a great location - maybe a 5-7 minute walk to the Guy-Concordia metro station, and a very short walk to St. Catherine St where you can find your slew of coffee shops, stores, etc.

Le Nouvel is worth it if you're on a budget and want to be in a decent location. Can't really beat the price!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
LeNouvelHotelTeam, General Manager at Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire team,thank you for taking the time to share your experience,
we will continue working hard to exceed your expectations.
The quality of our guest agents is imperative to our succes as such your comments regarding their helpfulness was very encourageing.
once again tahnk you and we are looking for the privilege of welcoming you again
Le Nouvel Hotel & SPA
Trois-Rivieres,Quebec
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nice hotel and room... Bed was very comfortable. Service was friendly and efficient. Good location... Near metro and restaurants... Also not too far Bell Center...Price was also decent :) Would recommend it to friends

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guest
how great is to read so good comments about Le nouvel Hotel & Spa, thank you for taking the
time , I have shared your comments with all my team. please call me or email me you info
and you will receive a $ 25.00 welcome back coupon for your next stay with us,
we hope to have the privilege of welcoming you again very soon
Le nOuvel Hotel & Spa Montreal
Sudbury, Canada
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was going on a trip to Montreal for my birthday, and booked 2 rooms at a decent price, pre-paid on hotels.com, for myself and friends. Once I got to the hotel, however, they charged me an extra $100 fee at check-in, and the lady at the front desk was very rude. Worst shower I've ever had in a hotel, very low water pressure with an inconsistent temperature. The TV remote didn't work. And, there were no heavy drapes in my room. The room was very bright once the sun came out, and I couldn't really sleep well past dawn.

Avoid this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank KalSG
Dear Guest,
I was very disturbed hearing that you did not enjoyed your stay> We always pride ourselves in providing the best and efficient service to all our guest> After reviewing your comments we were puzzled with some of the reviews you have mentioned on your statement: The $ 100 was for the deposit we require to all guest at checking when they do not have a credit card and it was reimbuersed to you on departure.. We also inspected the room : Tv was working, and heavy drapes were in place:|Bed was new it was a SImon Bed Beauticrest We also tried to contact you in four occasions without succes in order to discuss further some issues you experienced: We wish to reach you :please call me or email me your information at bmagazzinich@lenouvelhotel.com:
please accept our sincere apologies for the unfortunate incidents that occurred while visiting us
Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Very good location, clean room, price excellent, front desk people very friendly, the breakfast I did not take. I used the parking in the the hotel, it cost $ 15 a day, that a good price for the region. I recommend. I stayed for 3 nigths and I was in vacation.Paulo from Brazil

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
LeNouvelHotelTeam, General Manager at Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Paulo,
your great comments were rewarding, please rest assured that I have shared your kind words
with all my staff, and thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us
We are looking forward to the privilege of welcoming you again, and please contact me as you
are also a winner and will be my pleasure to offert you a $ 25.00 welcome back coupon
my email is bmagazzinich@lenouvelhotel.com
Le Nouvel Hotel & SPa
Montreal
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This hotel's in a nice location not too far from the main street of MTL. The price was great and the services too were good. I would recommend this to my friends and family. A little old but worth it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

2 Thank Abelie N
LeNouvelHotelTeam, General Manager at Le Nouvel Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Guest,
thank you for your kind words, we will continue working hard to
exceed your expectations. On behalf of the entire team thank you
for taking the time to share your experience
today you all are winners and please call me at 1.800-363-6063 of by email