2,647 results
All reviewsbell centrethe club loungegreat locationspg memberstarbucks coffeehockey gamelobby barlarge hotelself parkingcentral locationcatherine streetheart of downtownfree internettwo double bedscorner roomupon checkmount royal
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Stayed at the Sheraton in Montreal over the weekend with some friends and the rooms were very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel had a very nice gym and indoor pool. I would definitely come back here in the summer time. The hotel is located close to everything, we ended up walking to most places.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rolando P
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

We truly are happy to know that your enjoyed your stay with and we appreciate you taking the time to post such complimentary remarks!
We're also glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated Health Club and we do hope to welcome you back in the summer so that you may enjoy our new terrace!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed 2 nights here on a business trip. Upon returning from dinner on the second evening, all my belongings had been removed from the room, apparently by the housekeeper who thought I had checked out (despite several bags, a book, toiletries etc. still being in the room).
The night porter managed to find most of my belongings in the storage - apart from the toiletries which appeared to have been thrown away - and brought them upstairs. Not a word of apology, though.
Apart from that, the air conditioning made it difficult to breathe (all my colleagues complained of a sore throat), the toilet cistern leaked making a constant noise and not having free Wi-Fi in guest rooms seems very odd in this day and age for a 4-star hotel.

But the location was good...

1  Thank rcrumble
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

We sincerely regret that your stay was less than satisfactory and that we failed you in this instance. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further, may we request that you contact us at reservation.lcs@sheraton.com.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Excellent location! I could through a stone and hit the Bell Centre and easily walk to any downtown restaurant or shopping centre. This also put us extremely close to a Metro Station (within one block). We were attending a Music Festival at Parc Jean-Drapeau on Île Sainte-Hélène and could be on site within 10-15 minutes based on a quick metro ride. Also a very quick metro ride to Old Montreal. I would highly recommend. Also this post says August 2013 but it was actually August 2012 that I traveled here (could not go back that far).

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica M
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we truly appreciate it and we hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I recently stayed at the Montreal Sheraton for a conference. The rooms are pleasant, the location is great for taking the subway and exploring the city, the Wi-Fi works fine, but... the food is mediocre, whether for breakfast, lunch or room service. This is surprising for a hotel in this price range and at odds with better experience I have had in other hotels across Canada. Would I stay here next time? Probably, but I would take my meals outside (incl. breakfast).

Room Tip: A few skyscrapers are being erected right now (and until mid-2015) next to the hotel. Ask for a room facing away from them if you want to avoid construction noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review which is of great value to us.

We're happy to know that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and disappointed to know that you found our food mediocre. Please be assured that we've taken good note as feedback from our guests, be it negative or positive allows us the opportunity to improve the quality of service we offer future guests and it is our sincere hope that you will be among them.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I stayed at this hotel from March 14th to 16th. This hotel have everything you need, one block away from St. Catharine street. two minutes walk to Bell Center. The room is very comfortable and staff are very friendly. I would stay at the same hotel when I go back to Montreal.

Room Tip: I stayed at the 30th floor. It was perfect
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

We read your review and we're delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again in the near future!