2,663 results
All reviews bell centre the club lounge great location spg member starbucks coffee hockey game lobby bar large hotel self parking central location catherine street heart of downtown free internet two double beds corner room upon check mount royal
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed there several times, the room are large and bright (last 2 times facing North towards the Mont-Royal) and since I am a Starwood Platinum member I got access to the Sheraton club on the 37th floor for basic breakfast and hour d'oeuvre.

The green choice (declining room cleaning to get more Starwood point) is a very good initiative, since I stayed there several weeks in a row this is extra beneficial.

The hotel is situated in between two subway stations (Bonaventure on the orange line and Peel on the green line), walking distance to the St. Catherine shopping street. But during the weekend the neighborhood is almost dead since it is in the middle of the financial district except if there is events in the nearby Bell Center.

During my stays there was some power outage once so the hotel phone/internet/elevator was not working (light still works though) so I walked down 28 floors when leaving the hotel, the lobby manager was talking to annoyed hotel guests at the lobby explaining the situation.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing North (Mont-Royal)
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank SeanXM
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Your comments are much appreciated and thank you for taking the time to post a review!

We're happy to know that you appreciate our ``Make A Green Choice`` program and our location which is in fact located in the heart of Montreal, close to our vibrand nightlife, restaurants and shopping on St -Catherine street!

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed at the Sheraton for the first time while I was on a business trip hosting an event at the hotel. From an event perspective the hotel was great. Service was very good, the staff was very helpful and the food was quite tasty. From a overnight guest perspective the hotel was good. Nothing fancy or wow, but the rooms were clean, updated, comfortable and the service at the front desk and room service was very good.

The only thing I found odd is that they charged me $3 to store my bad for the afternoon. I have not encountered that at another hotel yet, but this was my first time staying in Montreal so perhaps it is a common practice for Montreal hotels to charge for luggage storage? Also, as a vegan, I wish they had almond milk as an additional breakfast option to make it easier for me to have breakfast there. Overall it was a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

The feedback you provided is of great value and we've taken good note on the vegan options. We're always to happy to know that our guests enjoyed their stay and we thank you for posting you comments!

We certainly hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend of March 14th-16th, 2014. We flew in from Toronto and caught a cab at the airport. Cost us around $40 (plus tip) and was well worth it for the direct route. We arrived at the hotel around 1:50pm and weren't sure if we would be able to check in that early. Check in was very friendly and accommodating and we did not have to wait for the room. I had booked online using Trivago.com and had written a request for a higher level. This was noticed and confirmed upon our check in.

LOCATION: Perfect! Right in the heart of the action. We went to a Habs game at the Bell Centre on Saturday night and the hotel was literally a 1 minute walk to the arena. A 1 minute walk in the other direction took you to St. Catherine Street where you will find tons of great shopping and little pubs! Friday night we went to a comedy show at Comedy Works and again this was within walking distance. Cant say enough about location of this hotel!!

ROOMS: Rooms were very nice. We stayed in room 2514 (25th floor, room 14). They were small but adequate for what we required. The decor was up to date and both the bathroom and the actual sleeping area itself were very clean. The bed was absolutely so comfortable that I did not want to have to get out of it each morning! TV had both English and French Channels and worked perfectly. View from our room looked out back towards the large hill. We had a great view of both buildings, landscaping, and main street to watch all the hoop-la and action going on! (St. Patricks Day Parade was able to be seen from the room).

Cabs were always waiting and ready for you at this hotel.

If you want a well priced, clean hotel in a great location, I would not hesitate at all to recommend this one!

Any questions, feel free to shoot me a message!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!! We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

My family and I have stayed at the Sheraton many times and it's always great. We usually stay on the club level floors so that we can enjoy the complimentary snacks and breakfast on the top floor. We usually shop and go to a game at the Bell Centre when we are in town and the Sheraton is perfectly located to do both with ease. The pool and workout facilities are top notch. The lounge/bar food is nothing to write home about. The rooms are always clean, comfortable and quiet.

Room Tip: The club level rooms are great if you want complimentary breakfast and snacks. Also provide great views!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and we're happy to know that you enjoyed our pool and Health Club! We're always pleased to know that our guests enjoyed their stay and we do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The hotel is located in a nice spot in Montréal. Close to St-Catherine, restaurants, shops and bars. Rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable. Internet is not included unless you are a member of their club. Just join the club and you get it free! Elevators are very fast. Food is very expensive. Meeting rooms have no Windows and low ceilings, this is the worse part, when you spend 3 days there. The gym is awesome, very well equipped with modern stuff. The spa is a Professional massage shop. The massage was WONDERFUL, they are not only a hotel spa but a specialized massage therapy shop for sports and they really know their stuff! it is called Pressurat, it's Worth the price! I have not tried the pool but it seemed nice enough.

Overall, I would go back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments! It's always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future!