2,647 results
All reviewsbell centrethe club loungegreat locationspg memberstarbucks coffeehockey gamelobby barlarge hotelself parkingcentral locationcatherine streetheart of downtownfree internettwo double bedscorner roomupon checkmount royal
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend of March 14th-16th, 2014. We flew in from Toronto and caught a cab at the airport. Cost us around $40 (plus tip) and was well worth it for the direct route. We arrived at the hotel around 1:50pm and weren't sure if we would be able to check in that early. Check in was very friendly and accommodating and we did not have to wait for the room. I had booked online using Trivago.com and had written a request for a higher level. This was noticed and confirmed upon our check in.

LOCATION: Perfect! Right in the heart of the action. We went to a Habs game at the Bell Centre on Saturday night and the hotel was literally a 1 minute walk to the arena. A 1 minute walk in the other direction took you to St. Catherine Street where you will find tons of great shopping and little pubs! Friday night we went to a comedy show at Comedy Works and again this was within walking distance. Cant say enough about location of this hotel!!

ROOMS: Rooms were very nice. We stayed in room 2514 (25th floor, room 14). They were small but adequate for what we required. The decor was up to date and both the bathroom and the actual sleeping area itself were very clean. The bed was absolutely so comfortable that I did not want to have to get out of it each morning! TV had both English and French Channels and worked perfectly. View from our room looked out back towards the large hill. We had a great view of both buildings, landscaping, and main street to watch all the hoop-la and action going on! (St. Patricks Day Parade was able to be seen from the room).

Cabs were always waiting and ready for you at this hotel.

If you want a well priced, clean hotel in a great location, I would not hesitate at all to recommend this one!

Any questions, feel free to shoot me a message!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us!! We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

My family and I have stayed at the Sheraton many times and it's always great. We usually stay on the club level floors so that we can enjoy the complimentary snacks and breakfast on the top floor. We usually shop and go to a game at the Bell Centre when we are in town and the Sheraton is perfectly located to do both with ease. The pool and workout facilities are top notch. The lounge/bar food is nothing to write home about. The rooms are always clean, comfortable and quiet.

Room Tip: The club level rooms are great if you want complimentary breakfast and snacks. Also provide great views!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and we're happy to know that you enjoyed our pool and Health Club! We're always pleased to know that our guests enjoyed their stay and we do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The hotel is located in a nice spot in Montréal. Close to St-Catherine, restaurants, shops and bars. Rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable. Internet is not included unless you are a member of their club. Just join the club and you get it free! Elevators are very fast. Food is very expensive. Meeting rooms have no Windows and low ceilings, this is the worse part, when you spend 3 days there. The gym is awesome, very well equipped with modern stuff. The spa is a Professional massage shop. The massage was WONDERFUL, they are not only a hotel spa but a specialized massage therapy shop for sports and they really know their stuff! it is called Pressurat, it's Worth the price! I have not tried the pool but it seemed nice enough.

Overall, I would go back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments! It's always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

we stayed two nights in Sheraton, Le Centre Montreal. A good place to stay with a well organized buffet breakfast spread. Rooms and washroom were good as well. The receptionist was polite, calm, patient, dedicated, knowledgeable, customer oriented and very very very helpful. He knew exactly what he was doing

Room Tip: high floors
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

There are lots of good hotels in Montreal, this is definitely not one of them, and i will avoid it like the plague from now on. The air conditioner (heater in winter) is very noisy. The food in the bar and in room was pretty mediocre and incredibly overpriced. The rooms are pretty shabby looking, and worst of all the staff at the front desk lied to me. On check in they told me there was a special and internet was free. When I checked out it appeared on my bill, I explained what I had been told, so he said he would remove it, but then it turned up on my bill and i was charged. I don't care because i expense it, but I will never stay here again, and since I stay in Montreal once a month, they are losing a reasonable amount. I will also insist that my company does not use this when we have events in town.

Room Tip: If you have no choice, ask for a room away from the construction that will be going on for the next 18 months over the street...inceedibly noisy
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Hove_Windsurfer

We appreciate your feedback and sincerely regret that we failed you in this instance. May we request that you contact us at reservation.lcs@sheraton.com as we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.