2,663 results
All reviews bell centre the club lounge great location spg member starbucks coffee hockey game lobby bar large hotel self parking central location catherine street heart of downtown free internet two double beds corner room upon check mount royal
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My family and I have stayed at the Sheraton many times and it's always great. We usually stay on the club level floors so that we can enjoy the complimentary snacks and breakfast on the top floor. We usually shop and go to a game at the Bell Centre when we are in town and the Sheraton is perfectly located to do both with ease. The pool and workout facilities are top notch. The lounge/bar food is nothing to write home about. The rooms are always clean, comfortable and quiet.

Room Tip: The club level rooms are great if you want complimentary breakfast and snacks. Also provide great views!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and we're happy to know that you enjoyed our pool and Health Club! We're always pleased to know that our guests enjoyed their stay and we do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The hotel is located in a nice spot in Montréal. Close to St-Catherine, restaurants, shops and bars. Rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable. Internet is not included unless you are a member of their club. Just join the club and you get it free! Elevators are very fast. Food is very expensive. Meeting rooms have no Windows and low ceilings, this is the worse part, when you spend 3 days there. The gym is awesome, very well equipped with modern stuff. The spa is a Professional massage shop. The massage was WONDERFUL, they are not only a hotel spa but a specialized massage therapy shop for sports and they really know their stuff! it is called Pressurat, it's Worth the price! I have not tried the pool but it seemed nice enough.

Overall, I would go back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments! It's always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

we stayed two nights in Sheraton, Le Centre Montreal. A good place to stay with a well organized buffet breakfast spread. Rooms and washroom were good as well. The receptionist was polite, calm, patient, dedicated, knowledgeable, customer oriented and very very very helpful. He knew exactly what he was doing

Room Tip: high floors
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

There are lots of good hotels in Montreal, this is definitely not one of them, and i will avoid it like the plague from now on. The air conditioner (heater in winter) is very noisy. The food in the bar and in room was pretty mediocre and incredibly overpriced. The rooms are pretty shabby looking, and worst of all the staff at the front desk lied to me. On check in they told me there was a special and internet was free. When I checked out it appeared on my bill, I explained what I had been told, so he said he would remove it, but then it turned up on my bill and i was charged. I don't care because i expense it, but I will never stay here again, and since I stay in Montreal once a month, they are losing a reasonable amount. I will also insist that my company does not use this when we have events in town.

Room Tip: If you have no choice, ask for a room away from the construction that will be going on for the next 18 months over the street...inceedibly noisy
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Hove_Windsurfer

We appreciate your feedback and sincerely regret that we failed you in this instance. May we request that you contact us at reservation.lcs@sheraton.com as we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I can accept partial blame for not doing sufficient research. Our most recent stay at the Sheraton was less then satisfactory. Our "Deluxe" room had no mini fridge, no house coats, no bath fan, extremely noisy heat/AC unit, no ability to open a window resulting in poor air quality (woke every morning stuffy with a sore throat).

The hotel is not linked to the subway, so city travel and tourism requires you to venture outside to reach desired destinations, unlike similar hotels in the immediate are. Not the most pleasant experience in the fidget winter.

The Hotel restaurant was outrageously over priced. Upon checkout my spouse and I stopped in for for coffee and a quick bite. We both had a coffee and bagel and the total bill was over $27. Who charges a hotel guest $7 for a bagel and $4.50 for a small mug of coffee.To make matters worst, I received a disjointed bagel. normal size bottom with a deformed top, the shoe didn't match the foot so to speak. Its shameful that this well known hotel chain would allow such gouging. We are frequent travellers who are less then pleased with our Sheraton experience, will never stay there again.

Room Tip: A different hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dale K
LeCentre, Guest Relations Manager at Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

We thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

We sincerely regret that your stay was less than satisfactory and that we failed in you in this instance. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further, may we request that you contact us at reservation.lcs@sheraton.com.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.