We spend two days at l appartement. I definately recommand. It is amazing. The rooms are very nice, kitchen all equiped, balcony, good confortable beds. also staff was very nice. Breakfast is good too! We tried the pool,nice pool,sauna is very good. The only thing i would say that could be improve..for some reason the room tempeture was very warm..too warm during the night. We could not control the heat in the room. I guess it is better than being too cold. Well, overall very nice i wouls go back for sure. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Montreal on prestigious Sherbrooke Street, within walking distance from McGill University, Place des Arts and bustling St-Catherine Street, L'Appartement Hôtel welcomes you in its 126 studios and suites all we fully equipped kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your L'Appartement Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Appartement Hotel Montreal
- l Apartment Montreal Hotel