I stayed here with a few friends in November. I have stayed in this area before, but not at this particular hotel.
The locaiton is great - the rooms are comfortable, and overall we had an amazing time with all of the space we had (in a 2br).
The breakfast is standard fare, bagels, criossants, cereal etc. The only thing I would say is that the blinds don't close all of the way so the sun comes bursting in pretty early. No really good if you want to sleep in.
I would definitley stay again and recommend this place to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Montreal on prestigious Sherbrooke Street, within walking distance from McGill University, Place des Arts and bustling St-Catherine Street, L'Appartement Hôtel welcomes you in its 126 studios and suites all we fully equipped kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your L'Appartement Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Appartement Hotel Montreal
- l Apartment Montreal Hotel