We stayed here over US Thanksgiving holiday with the whole family. My daughter lives next door at one of the McGill dorm. Of course it is not thanksgiving in Canada, so we brought the turkey and fixings from home, half baked. We arrived Thursday afternoon, checked in, and put the turkey in the oven. That night we had a nice dinner for 8 and it was so memorable.
The one bedroom apartment is perfect for a family of 3 or 4. The kitchen is good, even better if they supplied pots and pans. But we came ready having stayed there once before. The room is not up to date, the elevator is tiny and slow, but it served us just fine. We were there to explore Montreal not to be sequestered in the room. My only complain was the heat, which is too much. Good thing there is a balcony door which can open to provide fresh air.
The location is perfect, close to everything you want to do in Montreal. Parking is across the street at delta hotel, the rate is reasonable and you can go in and out anytime. I don't recommend driving in Montreal though. Parking is not easy and traffic can be bad.
This is a solid 3 star hotel, definitely recommend it and I would definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Montreal on prestigious Sherbrooke Street, within walking distance from McGill University, Place des Arts and bustling St-Catherine Street, L'Appartement Hôtel welcomes you in its 126 studios and suites all we fully equipped kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your L'Appartement Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Appartement Hotel Montreal
- l Apartment Montreal Hotel