I stayed here for 7 nights in June 2012 and by the time I left it was a complete home from home. However I did not get off to a great start. Arriving quite late on a hot and sweaty Friday night and lugging my suitcase behind me I was at first disappointed to be on the 2nd floor at the front, and spent a sleepless first night because of a combination of jet lag, cars and motorbikes having races down the street until 4 in the morning and the hot and humid conditions. It was impossible to have the AC on at night as it was so noisy. Things seemed different in the morning and I soon grew to love this place. The staff were all charming, the room was HUGE (I had two king size beds to myself), there was a well equipped kitchen and the location was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Montreal on prestigious Sherbrooke Street, within walking distance from McGill University, Place des Arts and bustling St-Catherine Street, L'Appartement Hôtel welcomes you in its 126 studios and suites all we fully equipped kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your L'Appartement Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Appartement Hotel Montreal
- l Apartment Montreal Hotel