Good apartment hotel located on Sherbrooke near the student ghetto, downtown and le plateau. Had a two bedroom suite on the fourth floor ($219/night), with kitchen, sitting room (sofa bed), and dining alcove. Furniture etc. are cheap but beds are fine. Would recommend getting rooms on higher floors as this is a lively (i.e. noisy) area into the early hours. Pool, saunas are fine, fitness equipment limited. Free breakfast isnt worth the trouble. There's a supermarket two blocks up. Good family and group option (hockey fans seem regulars). Nothing to write home about but a solid option for apartment stays. Owned by the same company as Square Phillips which has a bit more class but lacks the affordable two bed apartment option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located downtown Montreal on prestigious Sherbrooke Street, within walking distance from McGill University, Place des Arts and bustling St-Catherine Street, L'Appartement Hôtel welcomes you in its 126 studios and suites all we fully equipped kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your L'Appartement Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Appartement Hotel Montreal
- l Apartment Montreal Hotel