Best Western Ville-Marie Montreal Hotel & Suites
$273
$259
Orbitz.com
1,400 results
All reviewsrafik zikrylebanese restaurantgreat locationmcgill universityvalet parkingthe general managerrue peelpeel metro stationwalking distancebeds were comfortablemount royalfront desk staffvalet serviceroom was largecentral locationheart of downtownmini fridge
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel 4 days. Booked a standard room, which was tiny-seemed like half of a room & located next to the gym. 1st night we were kept awake by the crash of weights from the gym so the hotel moved us to an upgraded room at no upcharge. That was nice. Great, central location but front desk service left something to be desired

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank MATrank
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Room was very large (King), clean and comfortable. Bathroom was large clean and lots of towels. The location is great, very close to the Metro, shopping and restaurants on St. Catherine's Street. The Café on the corner opens into the lobby of the hotel and has great coffee and food.
The staff are friendly and helpful. Mike the concierge went above and beyond to book tours for us, lunch reservations at a nearby restaurant and helped us with general information. Very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Gisele W
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed here for two nights while a friend and I were touring around Montréal. Good comfortable clean hotel, staff was super helpful. My one miff was that you have to valet park your car at a cost of 24$ per night.... not unusual, but after they first day I noticed I had forgotten a pair of shoes in the car that I wanted to retrieve. Iwas told that I could not access my car because it was in a 'private area'. The gentleman told me he would either have to get them from the car for me or bring the car around so that I could retrieve them myself. For 24$ bucks a night, you should be able to access your vehicle. Also, be sure skip breakfast at the restaurant downstairs. Not so tasty. :(

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My family and I were here for 2 days and we enjoyed the room greatly. The location of the hotel is awesome as it is located 1 block away from the Metro (which we used a lot). The café at the side of the hotel is also great. I have no complaints at all other than the parking issue. When we arrived I found out that it is valet parking and $25 a day (!!!). This fee was not advertised anywhere and I was quite displeased but I had no choice.
I drive a rather expensive manual BMW and when I went to pick up my car the valet did not use the parking break but rather left it in gear...which led to me almost ramming into the car behind me. Not impressed.

Room Tip: It is not advertised but parking is valet at $25 a day.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank X_rjh_X
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stayed here during this year's Formula 1 race. The hotel was full, yet the staff was always relaxed and friendly. Our room was comfortable and very clean. The location was convenient- 2 blocks from a Metro station. There were numerous restaurants and shops within easy walking distance. Sherbrooke is a busy street, so request a room on a higher floor to avoid traffic noise.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family