“Great place to stay !!!”

Best Western Ville-Marie Montreal Hotel & Suites
Ranked #36 of 164 Hotels in Montreal
“Great place to stay !!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Besides the pricey parking, the hotel deliveries a great value and service! I definitely recommend staying there. There is a coffee shop downstairs which is pretty good. The hotel is a walking distance from the Art Museum.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Saskatoon
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was of the best hotels I've ever had the pleasure of staying in.
We had 8 days recently and I could of stayed for more and will in the future.
First class all the way.
The staff were first rate and the comfort was next to none.
Very nice for the price...and comfort.
Merci...BW Ville Marie

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Best Western Ville Marie. Everybody was really nice and accommodating to the guests. I loved having breakfast in their restaurant. The bread is always freshly baked. But best of all, I got to meet Mangala Ghabeb the maitre d' hotel. She is the sweetest. I happen to spend my birthday in the hotel and she gave me a slice of birthday cake and even sang the birthday song in french for me. She also gave me a pouch of yummy chocolates. This kind of service will really make your stay a very memorable one. :-)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Dizzy1975
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I stayed at this BW after a company Christmas party downtown. Great location and great price. You are close to restaurants, nightlife, and steps from McGill University. Room was clean and quiet. The valet parking was a little pricey at $25 but it was worth it knowing the car was safe and warm whenever you needed it.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed December 2, 2012

The room was claustrophobic. It was about 4 m by 4 m, which made getting around the furniture very difficult room. There was no hot water, even after running the tap on full for 3 minutes. The bathroom was not heated. When I checked In the desk staff wouldn't give me any information about nearby parking, even after being specifically told I would park my own car. He insisted we use valet service.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room here is my tip. Go somewhere else.
3 Thank McgillParent1141
Switzerland
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We wanted a room in the city for our last night in Montreal and therefore we found a good deal at BEST WESTERN Ville Marie Hotel. The hotel has a good location but the other Best Western (Hotel Europa) has a better location. Our room was ready when we arrived, it was large and the bathroom small but I guess this is the Best Western standard. There was a very noisy fridge but we just turned it off and after a while the heater started working properly. The night was quiet, the bed was comfortable and we left at 12:00 pm. I think this is a good place to stay in Montreal.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple