Stayed her with one of my friends a week ago. While returning back to the hotel at midnight, i had invited two of my other friends to crash at my hotel room as they were to drunk to drive. Upon seeing us enter the hotel, the night staff without questioning, told me that i had to pay $80 for each extra guest. so they wanted $160 for my two friends. I paid far less to book the hotel, so this made no sense at all. After i reluctantly agreed to pay they told me the machine was not working and I had to pay cash. This to my smelled even more fishy, so I gave them $20 CASH and walked away. The next morning, the $20 i paid the hotel night staff did not show in my Hotel Receipt. If you are not looking to get extorted on your trip, then don't stay here. otherwise the hotel is good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in Downtown Montreal, La Tour Belvedere Apartment Hotel offers Exceptional Service and Value. Welcome to La Tour Belvedere, a well appointed apartment hotel in a quiet location offering spacious suites and all the amenities and features you need for corporate housing and short or long term affordable stays in Montreal. Located just steps from the hustle and bustle in downtown Montreal, relax at our furnished hotel apartment while enjoying convenient services and close freeway and subway access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Tour Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tour Belvedere Hotel Montreal
- La Tour Belvedere Montreal