stayed in Montreal for a doctors appointment. Suites are big, clean. Hotel was getting some upgrades to the lobby. Internet and breakfast is extra. There is a mall one block away where there is a sobeys and a macdonalds. The street is safe and we walked for blocks on St. Catherines street which is full of bars, restaurants and shops! The stairs are very scary, carpet old, pool needs some TLC. The pool is on the rooftop. Nice view at night from the roof. If some money was poured into this place it could be very nice on the roof and pool area. Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. Elevators are slow! The tv had some wierd pop ups on it that made it anoying to watch tv. Bathroom is dated. Balcony is cool to see the street. Very noisey to sleep as lots of street noise in the am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in Downtown Montreal, La Tour Belvedere Apartment Hotel offers Exceptional Service and Value. Welcome to La Tour Belvedere, a well appointed apartment hotel in a quiet location offering spacious suites and all the amenities and features you need for corporate housing and short or long term affordable stays in Montreal. Located just steps from the hustle and bustle in downtown Montreal, relax at our furnished hotel apartment while enjoying convenient services and close freeway and subway access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Tour Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Tour Belvedere Hotel Montreal
- La Tour Belvedere Montreal