“Fun ride and tour” 3 of 5 bubbles

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun ride and tour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were exhausted from walking so we decided to take an Amphi-Bus Tour. The tour guide was very friendly and she did a great job giving the tour in French and English. The tour covered downtown. It was fun, but I didn't feel like we saw a lot. If you're looking to learn about downtown and to take a trip down the river then I would recommend it.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank erinobene

Montreal, Canada
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A fun informative tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I would never expect this tour be as informative and fun. Our guide Jennifer is a very fluently bilingual, she told us some bits of the history and stories even I didn't know as a Montrealer. I was amazed by the speed how she could switch between two languages without taking much breathe for stop.

Going into the water is definitely fun. It's a good combination of a short Old Montreal tour with highlights of city skyline plus mini cruise on the river.

If you let me pick one thing I was not happy with would be the seats, as they didn't have any padding. After 70 minute tour, my buttock felt sore. But I think the tour was totally worth it.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank maorangina
Orlando, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A tour is a tour... this one is a little different.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I prefer to take a tour when we are visit a new city. The cost of this tour was more expensive than others than we have been on and we hesitated to take it. I am happy that we did however. Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. She spoke French and English seamlessly. I have to admit I am that "tourist" that carries around the silly guide stopping at this place and that looking for all that I have bookmarked. I am happy to report she hit those point and a few others that were not in my Frommer's! The entrance in the water was neat and watching the rushing water as the currents met was neat. I wouldn't do it again, but it was fun.

Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“a different view of Montreal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

We really enjoyed this one hour tour of the streets ... and waterways of Montreal. Our guide Nico was charming and extremely well spoken. He gave a running commentary in very clear English and French. He knows alot about his beloved city and happily answered questions. The tour itself goes in areas behind the old mills where i dare to say few have gone before. It was a little strange. Entering the water in this amphibious bus is a thrill ! The view of the skyline from the water is fabulous! We got to go out to the mouth of the St. Lawrence river, and see the incredibly swift current. We learned a lot, and it was fun. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2013
St. John's, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see the city!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Fantastic tour! We got to see some prominent landmarks in the downtown area in a unique way. Our tour guide Vivienne was very knowledgeable and friendly. Definitely worth the money and would recommend this tour to everyone!

Visited July 2013