“Truly the King of the jungle!”
Review of Burgundy Lion

Burgundy Lion
Reserve with OpenTable
Burgundy Lion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #313 of 5,884 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Irish, British
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Le Sud-Ouest (Southwest District)
Cross street: Charlevoix
Transit: Burgundy Lion is located just around the corner from Lionel-Groulx metro station which serves both the orange and Green Metro Lines.
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Get there early and expect it to be filled to the rafters. When you are as good as they are it is to be expected. Service was slow but that was because we were jammed in like sardines. Great place to grab a beer and watch any sporting event.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and I decided to go out on a Wednesday night for dinner
and much to our surprise Burgundy Lion was jamming mid week
I had the burger with fries and my wife had fish & chips.
My burger was great my wife found the fish a little chewy.
Over all we had a great night out

1  Thank Kosta M
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Food is very good, especially for the price, beer selection is wide enough and the scotch list is as impressive as it gets in Montreal.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Food was ok but the place sooo noisy! You cannot talk!
Nothing stands out in my mind as being really delicious.

1  Thank lee75006
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The drinks are not cheap but the service and people at the bar was very friendly! Had black velvet for the first time and enjoyed it very much. Hubby tired the 26 yr from Highland park, save your money. We had fun so it was all worth it!