“Don't miss the foie gras!”
Review of Brasserie T!

Brasserie T!
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie T! is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #204 of 5,732 Restaurants in Montreal
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Description: Normand Laprise and Christine Lamarche’s French brewery style restaurant, Brasserie T!, ideally situated in the heart of the * Quartier des spectales *,offers delectable and accessible food adapted to the ultra modern and fun architecture: perfectly mastered dishes using only seasonally fresh products, homemade charcuteries, tartars, seafood platters and other delicacies found in a typical brasserie.
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Don't miss the foie gras!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

A few locals recommended Brasserie T so we decided to try it and we are glad we did. The experience was positive from start to finish! We arrived on a Tuesday night without a reservation but we were only two so we did not have to wait at all. The bar/lounge area at the front is lively and seemed like a lot of fun, but was full. We sat in the dining room by the window with a view of the patio and the water fountain and people passing by. The dining room had a laid back vibe that I enjoy.

The server helping us was attentive, helpful and fun! She really seemed to enjoy her job. We started with a glass of bubbly and oysters while we looked over the menu - delicious! After that we went with the Mushroom and Fairly Soft Boiled Egg, the Pan Seared Foie Gras and an order of La Quercia Ham. All were rich and delicious and perfectly prepared. The foie gras is some of the best I have ever tasted! It was as light as air and melted in my mouth. So so so good! For our mains we tried the Leg of Lamb Brochette (normally with couscous, but I am allergic so they were accommodating and paired it with a lovely quinoa salad) and my husband had the Flank Steak. The steak was perfectly and cooked and my husband really enjoyed it. The lamb was good but a bit tough. Our awesome server helped us pick a perfect bottle of red wine that went with everything we ate. If you can believe it, after all that food, I ordered a small dessert - a scoop of wild blueberry sorbet - it was one of my all time favorite sorbet experiences. Packed with flavor and such a beautiful colour. It went well with the port my husband ordered for us.

We enjoyed our whole experience and will go back to Brasserie T when we visit Montreal again. They serve lunch too. Definitely have a meal here!

Visited August 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Paris, France
“In love with the pork ribs”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Pork Ribs & Steaks - amazing. Fries - amazing. Cool, chill, fun, loud atmosphere right by the art museum. Love the food.

Visited January 2013
Montreal, Canada
“I love this place!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I come heresy least once every 3-4 weeks because I love the menu, the service and the creative plates. Their standard fare of bavette de boeuf, coquille st-Jacques and beef or salmon tartares are always superb. Their menu of the day and chef's salad are always new and innovative also their cocktail of the day (always refreshing). This glass box decor in the middle of Le Quartier des spectacles is great anytime of year be it the fountains in the summer, or the jazz fest, les francofolies, or just for laughs, there is always something going on.

Visited December 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Good Brasserie Fare”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

It's about time we got some descent food around Place des Arts. This is the perfect spot before or after a show.

Visited November 2012
Albany, New York
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff especially the host and waiter. Food was great. Terrine of the day was excellent. My lamb brochette was very good. Wife's flank steak was fantastic and the apple turnover dessert with homemade ice cream made the meal! Looked like it had a nice outdoor dining area. Look forward to returning! We were non-French speaking visitors, and they made us feel extremely welcome.

Visited November 2012