“delicious”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed May 19, 2012

this is the best place to hvae asian cuisine in montreal

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I went there with colleagues. The food is good but the price tag is pretty high.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

I am a huge good Asian food fan and a huge fan of great wines - and Piment Rouge has both! They have one of the most impressive wine lists I've ever seen with over 50 wines by the glass. Their Chinese food is simply amazing. I travel often to China and Japan for work and it doesn't get better than Piment Rouge, even in the best five star restaurants in Asia. I will be back again!

2  Thank Jasper M
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Great atmosphere, wonderful food, terrific service. Pricey, but worth it. We weren't too adventurous, as my husband had his heart set on a rather traditional main course. But they offer a wonderful seasonal section of tapas size tastings, so you can practically make a meal out of all of these wonderful items. We split the main course and had more than enough food. We will definitely return.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

Very nice location and facility which unfortunately needs a major remake of it’s service,menu and presentation of plates.We were expecting something much more impressive and were disappointed given the price.The wine list is also in need of upgrading with it’s limited choice.
Go back to value for money.

1  Thank Brisoso