“Money hungry”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Centre Savanna
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Centre Savanna sera la toute nouvelle version 2.0 du Spa Savanna, un commerce établit dans le quartier Atwater depuis plus de 6 ans. Les nouveaux propriétaires sont un jeune couple d’entrepreneurs avec une formule réinventée des soins pour le corps. Tout en gardant le concept Spa déjà très apprécié de sa clientèle, le Centre Savanna offrira une toute nouvelle gamme de soins spécialisés qui permettront de combiner des forfaits médico-esthétiques et de relaxation. La métamorphose a déjà commencé avec nos trois nouvelles technologies!! Obtenez détente et beauté, dans un concept spa avec la tout dernière technologie en esthétique spécialisé. Restez en contact avec nous pour connaître les nouveautés, promotions et produits vedettes!!
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Money hungry”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My first and last faclal / pedi and mani there, that is for sure! The girl who did my facial was very sneaky. The whole time she was doing the facila, she tried to upsell me. It was not relaxing at all. I felt as if I were in a thrid world country where they con you ihnto taking more products. She told me that they forgot to book my mani and pedi and when I said I would go talk to them she quickly said she already had. Very suspecious... Anyway, I believe the whole reason she lied to me was so that she could upsell me on the facial and do the lousy pedi herself. She said it would cost the same but it turned out to be well over $100 more. Conviniently, she disappeared when the time came to pay. After that day, they called me non-stop saying my products were waiting for me. What? I never ordered products. The girl had been trying to sell me facial products the whole time during the facial. I had never even heard of these products and they were triple the price of higher end products that were well known. I had to tell them to stop calling me or I would report them. Really bad business. I am going back for a massage this week (to give them one more chance since they are around the corner from where I live) and will let you know how that goes. I called in advance to confirm the appointment, the pricer and masseuse. Stay tuned...

Visited April 2012
1 Thank JuicyTidBits

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“bad experience”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Great place if you love bad customer service because they are amazing at that. Go there and you might get burned...badly too. The best part is no one cares and they will treat you like crap.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank elsie r
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“scammed at spa savanna!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have been an avid customer of spa savanna for the past year.Like others, I purchased a coupon through Tuango. Initially, I had trouble booking, but managed to get it sorted out. However, when the receptionist called about my massage today (I thought to confirm) she instead told me they were no longer accepting Tuango coupons. "But you already have my money," I said. How ridiculous! She gave an embarrassed reply. I tried to speak with the manager, but she would not take the phone. Tuango said they were frustrated with them too. Is this even allowed? It is certainly not good business. I will NEVER be returning, and I hope you all don't either. They don't deserve your business.

Visited May 2012
7 Thank Stephanie F
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Bad Business”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I purchased a massage coupon from Tuango for here. When I called them in mid may, no one answered or called back. Ten days later I called back to book an appointment and they said they were only accepting Tuango bookings for September/October. I explained that I was moving at the end of June and needed an appointment in June, any day, anytime, whatever worked for them. The owner decided this was in no way possible. However, if I called to book WITHOUT a coupon, I could get a massage the next day, or the day after, or the day after that, etc. This is terrible, terrible business. Luckily Tuango agreed with me and refunded my full coupon value and I will NEVER EVER go to Spa Savanna. I hope they one day learn what customer service actually is.

Visited May 2012
6 Thank n_walia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“a total mess”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I used to go to Spa Savanna time to time, it was recommended to me by one of my colleagues 3 years ago, since I live around the area I decided to tried, each time I went it was very enjoyable experience, but not anymore, duing the last 6 months their service has declined so badly. In December I got gifts certificates for my sister and myself for microdemabration, they had a special of buy 2 sessions and get 1 for free, I bought it and made appointments on
December 24 for January 6,1 day prior our appointment I called to verify the time of the appointments, during that call I got informed that the microdemabration that I bought 2 weeks prior for 45 dollars, was not longer 45, but 135 and that my gift certificates only will cover a portion of the treatment! I complained that they had to give me the treatment for the price I bought
it 2 weeks prior, they did, but my dissapointment does not stop there in 2 ocassions I got my appointment cancelled but they never informed me, I just learned once I got to the spa!! Very unprofessional, moreover is not longer a clean place. Verydissapointing

Visited January 2012