“a total mess”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Centre Savanna
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Centre Savanna sera la toute nouvelle version 2.0 du Spa Savanna, un commerce établit dans le quartier Atwater depuis plus de 6 ans. Les nouveaux propriétaires sont un jeune couple d’entrepreneurs avec une formule réinventée des soins pour le corps. Tout en gardant le concept Spa déjà très apprécié de sa clientèle, le Centre Savanna offrira une toute nouvelle gamme de soins spécialisés qui permettront de combiner des forfaits médico-esthétiques et de relaxation. La métamorphose a déjà commencé avec nos trois nouvelles technologies!! Obtenez détente et beauté, dans un concept spa avec la tout dernière technologie en esthétique spécialisé. Restez en contact avec nous pour connaître les nouveautés, promotions et produits vedettes!!
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“a total mess”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I used to go to Spa Savanna time to time, it was recommended to me by one of my colleagues 3 years ago, since I live around the area I decided to tried, each time I went it was very enjoyable experience, but not anymore, duing the last 6 months their service has declined so badly. In December I got gifts certificates for my sister and myself for microdemabration, they had a special of buy 2 sessions and get 1 for free, I bought it and made appointments on
December 24 for January 6,1 day prior our appointment I called to verify the time of the appointments, during that call I got informed that the microdemabration that I bought 2 weeks prior for 45 dollars, was not longer 45, but 135 and that my gift certificates only will cover a portion of the treatment! I complained that they had to give me the treatment for the price I bought
it 2 weeks prior, they did, but my dissapointment does not stop there in 2 ocassions I got my appointment cancelled but they never informed me, I just learned once I got to the spa!! Very unprofessional, moreover is not longer a clean place. Verydissapointing

3 Thank Marimiracles M

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Not what it used to be”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

This used to be my favorite spa but it's been on a steady decline in the past year. Went today with my husband and couldn't get a locker cause the facilities were overbooked. So i changed in the washroom and waited until a locker became available. We entered the sitting/ lounge area to wait for our massage therapist but there weren't any seats available and we had to stand in the corner in our bathrobes until 2 seats became free. Bathrobes, drinking glasses and towels were left behind by clients and I didnt see anyone picking up after them.There wasnt any toilet paper in the bathroom stall and the women's and men's steam rooms were out of order.
The massage itself was wonderful, however i didn't feel like i got the spa experience and felt a bit ripped off after spending almost $300 there.
i'm giving this a 3 star only cause the massage therapist was really good, otherwise the spa would only get a 2 star.

4 Thank vacay09
Goderich, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Nothing special”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Had a pedicure here before a trip south. The atmosphere in the spa was very nice, but the pedicure itself was average. I had had regular pedicures in Waterloo, Ontario and this is what I would base my evaluation on. Compared to the pedicure I am used to, this one didn't have as much massage. Also, the skill of the estitecian was not what I was used to and for the quality of the service, the appointment took too long. After 1 week, the pedicure is beginning to peel and the edges are rough... usually I can go for a month without seeing things like this. For the $56 price, I would have expected more. I will try another spot next time.

4 Thank tellulaB
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“From 5 stars to a 3 stars spa----Not Clean.”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

I have been going to this spa since it openned. I would consider myself a loyal customer as it the only place I go for a massage. I have notice for the past year some changes in the quality of the spa. I.e: One on two visits there wasn't any toillet paper in the toillet, there is one towel to dry your hands that is always humid, there is residue build up on the door frame of the steam room, the slippers they hand you at the entrance seem used not cleaned between client use and untrain reception staff. today as I when into the bathroom in the massage area the seat was up and had #2 splater on it. I was very disappointed and disgusted to say the least. This spa was a 5 stars spa, you could eat off the floor to say the least and today you are carefull where you touch. To a new client they will oh its nice but to a regular its like watching a business in decline. My rating of this spa is 3 stars it really cannot call it self a 5 start untill it reinstate a permenant cleaning staff and gets it act together.

Visited September 2011
4 Thank Lea l
media, pa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable spa experience”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My husband and I had massages here and both had very positive experiences. The relaxation room and massage rooms were lovely, with well-equipped locker rooms. Friendly service and skilled therapists. Highly recommend.

Visited July 2011