Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier Montreal
Travelocity
$377
Travelocity
1,687 results
All reviewsgrand lux roomheated poolsoaking tubheart of downtownbeautiful hotelvalet parkingperfect locationromantic getawaymini barearly checkcomfortable bedsroom keybottled watervalet servicemcgill universityupon checkunderground city
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We have had the pleasure of staying at Hotel Le St Martin a few times and our experience each and every time we go is one better than the next. Truly an exceptional hotel which prides itself on customer satisfaction and going over and beyond for their clients. From the moment you pull up to the hotel and greeted by the utmost respected bell boys, to the eve so friendly and helpful front desk staff, to the dining and overall staff as a whole, superior and extraordinary are just a couple words to start. The hotel rooms are simply beautiful, we have stayed in different rooms at this hotel and all so luxurious yet classy and modern all in one package (not to mention, the most comfortable beds are here!!). The well known and reputable restaurant L'Aromate which can be found at this hotel is also amazing!!! What a gorgeous spot and delicious food. Location of this hotel is prime, unbeatable and so close to everything. Take advantage of the pool, just impeccable! Once we again we were not disappointed and have found our gem hotel of choice we will always continue to book at when vacationing in Montreal.. Thank you once again to the staff at Le St Martin, Montreal for the first class treatment all around. Keep up the hard work as it shines!! Sincerely, LN

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing and beautiful which is why I love this hotel - can't go wrong no matter which you choose, but of course if you ever get a chance to take advantage of the suites, they are something else!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa S
Beth M, Manager at Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the trip advisor community.

We greatly appreciate all your wonderful comments about all of our staff and our hotel itself.
We`re so happy your found time to take advantage of our pool, we are very proud of it as it is one of the only hotel outdoor pools in Montreal!

Thank you again for sharing your great experience and we hope to see you on your next trip to Montreal!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

The hotel has a perfect location and is not without some charm - but this has hardly compensated for me discovering that the bed sheets were not changed after the previous guest and finding lots of hair in the sink in the bathroom... As my discoveries happened late in the night after I came back exhausted following a busy day of travel, meetings and a dinner function, I was more than annoyed by the response of a rather helpless clerk at the front desk who kept on insisting that I must be wrong because they change bed sheets after each guest (good to know they normally do that!). When I indicated that he is welcome to come up to the room and check for himself or that I can show him pictures taken with my phone to substantiate my claim, he disarmingly asked me what I wanted him to do, as apparently the housekeeping service was not available at this hour. When I suggested that he just brings me a clean set of sheets he asked if I just wanted the bottom sheet (I am not kidding!). Once we settled on the whole set, things starting moving in the right direction. About 5 minutes later, a very kind older gentleman showed up at the door and actually insisted that he will make the bed for me - and sincerely apologized for the inconvenience. He also regretted the fact that the bathroom was not properly cleaned and volunteered to do the job, but as it was by then already past 1am and I had an early meeting next morning I declined the offer and while he was making the bed took care of the bathroom problem with a pack of disinfecting wipes (never leave home without them!) - and just asked for a set of clean towels which was very promptly delivered. The gentleman told me that there must have been an error in the housekeeping records and someone must have thought that I was the same guest who stayed in the room the previous night - in which case they don't change the sheets. Fair enough - errors happen - although someone should be double-checking at a "luxury hotel..." When I finally got into the clean bed it was nice to discover that it was comfortable - and my sleep was only disturbed by the rattling cover on the heating/air conditioning unit - a problem that I was thankfully able to remedy by re-adjusting the cover - so at about 3am I was happily asleep. When I was checking out of the hotel the next day and related the story to the receptionist (including showing photos that clearly demonstrated that the room was not in order on the night of my arrival), I was offered an apology - but not a penny of a discount (for which I have not asked, but fully expected to be offered under the circumstance). Needless to say, one hotel I will not be staying in again, despite the nice palm-adorned entrance and helpful luggage porters in shorts and safari hats!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank HotelReviewer31
El Mostafa B, Manager at Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Dear Mrs. HotelReviewer31,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in our hotel. We at Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction.

Unfortunately, we did not meet your or our own expectations. As a testament to strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that there will be no recurrence.

Once again I would like to apologize for the unacceptable situation that you have experienced with us. We have no excuses and no explanation, only a feeling of embarrassment and regret for what you have experienced. Our concept is simple, although we are not perfect we believe in addressing our problems immediately without fail and I believe that is what will make us strive to achieve the level of service that our guests deserve.

I assure you that we are on the right track and continue to learn about our guests needs.
We are absolutely dedicated in assuring that all our staffs are trained with the philosophy of personalized service.

I am confident that my team will succeed and that on your next visit you will be impressed with our hospitality.

Please note that it will be a pleasure for me to discuss your concerns and find a resolution to this situation. Please if you can send me an e-mail to elmostafa.boudraa@lestmartin.com or if you can call me at 1-844-843-3003.

Thanks again for choosing Le St-Martin, and please do not hesitate to contact me

Best Regards,

El Mostafa Boudraa
Rooms Division Manager
514-843-3000 ext.3403
elmostafa.boudraa@lestmartin.com

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a downtown hotel located in the vicinity of many office towers and shopping areas of Montreal, as well as restaurants.

Rooms are very clean, well equipped and have nice decor. Really comfortable and cosy. Nice, professional attitude of staff.

Negatives: room was somewhat hot (note: it was winter), and I was not able to get the temperature control working. Did not talk to staff about this problem though. The restaurant had slow service for breakfast, which was frustrating.

Overall, definitely a worthwhile place and good value for money

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Beth M, Manager at Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the trip advisor community.

We really appreciate all your kind words about our staff and the hotel itself.

My apologies about the room temperature, please call the front desk if that happens during your next stay with us. We would be more than happy to adjust it for you!

The restaurant here ``L`Aromate`` has their own trip advisor page, if you would like to share your comments directly with them?

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband took me to Montreal for my 50th birthday and he could not have chosen a nicer hotel. We were greeted by the valet who treated us like royalty. The staff was warm and welcoming and any special requests were quickly and enthusiastically granted. Loved the extra large bathtub and the little surprises that went along with it. The hotel is close to everything- shopping, great restaurants, subway. What a memorable weekend!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Ronchact
Beth M, Manager at Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with the trip advisor community!

We`re so happy to read about your great stay with us! We always love reading about our staff and really enjoy passing on the good comments to them.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and Happy Belated 50th!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The staff are fantastic, the hotel and rooms amazing and the pool perfect. And a special shout out to the door staff, I have never encountered such genuine nice good humoured people! I would recomend this to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Corinne C
Beth M, Manager at Le St-Martin Hotel Particulier Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the trip advisor community.

We really appreciate the nice comment, we always liking reading about how much our guests love the staff and we are more than thrilled to pass on your good comments to our valet staff.

We do hope you recommend us to all your friends, and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Montreal!

Best,