“Asado”

Reserve a Table
Sat, 7/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #857 of 6,714 Restaurants in Montreal
Description: ASADO is a restaurant based on the Fire and Grills of Latin America located in Griffintown Montreal. Discover a warm decor perfect for business dinners. The experience of this new concept will make you discover a festive atmosphere and a menu inspired by several methods of cooking on embers where 90% of the food will touch the flames, from your first cocktail to dessert.
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

I went to Asado a few weeks ago during the neighborhoods culinary event. The atmosphere and decor is on point with the theme of the restaurant and the service is extremely attentive. Me and my guest tried a 3 course tasting menu and the dishes were delectable, seasoned well, and the temperature of the meat was exactly what I wanted. I would definitely go back

1  Thank Habs1106
Asadomontreal, General Manager at Asado, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you soon and are very pleased to hear all your amazing comments.
With pleasure

Reviewed March 21, 2019

I went couple of time to Asado with friends and we had all really nice experience. I had the lamb shank and it was delicious. This plate came with a green rice, which was a really pleasant surprise. I also had the churros and was a nice end to the good meal. The place was really convivial and the staff really friendly. I would recommend to any friends and family.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Laurie G

Hello Laurie
Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. Our entire team is really pleased to hear about your great experience at our restaurant!

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

I went twice to Asado and really enjoyed my experience. The food is great ( the meat is delicious ) the decor is very classy and the staff very friendly. I tried many things of the menu and it is all worth it. Also a good selection of drinks and wine. Highly recommended !

1  Thank Yakov M

Hello Yakov
Our entire staff is thanking you for taking the time to write such an amazing review!
Much appreciated,

Reviewed March 16, 2019

We really had very high expectations for this restaurant because of the reviews here. However, this has to be the worst restaurant we've tried in Montreal in years!
The ceviche lacked any flavour and acidity. The beef temperature was correct but was served with some undercooked lentils. The worst of the night was the fish dish...totally bland and extremely overcooked, again served with some bland undercooked rice.
The dessert is not even worth writing about.
How this place is still in business is beyond me!

1  Thank sacorpe
Asadomontreal, Manager at Asado, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Hello
Sorry to hear about your experience, please contact us at info@asadomontreal.com and let us make it up to you.
Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Loved the decor, food was great too. We went on my bday. All my friends and I had a great time.
We had the limited time table Dhote. Which came with 3 course menu. Their drinks are actually amazing.

Date of visit: March 2019
Asadomontreal, General Manager at Asado, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such a amazing review. Our entire staff is happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and hopes to see you soon.
Always with pleasure