“A unique university”

and up
Downtown and Old Montreal South City Bike Tour
Ranked #21 of 426 things to do in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: Canada's oldest university, home to nearly 30,000 students, is filled with a variety of interesting architectural styles.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is unique and stand in down town montreal.
Well known all around the world, a visit is will make you appreciate this wonderfull universtiy.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

That's what my daughter said to us within 10 minutes of walking onto the campus for our tour. It is her #1 choice school and we planned a family vacation around touring the school.
WOW! What a fabulous school.
It is so beautiful, even with slushy snow, mud and tons of construction (a water main had broken down the center of campus 2 weeks prior to our visit). The old stone and brick buildings give the school a European feel. The large entrance gates suggest a perimeter to school that seperates it from the city, giving it a real campus vibe.
We can't wait to return.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Love the old buildings and the friendly atmosphere. Wanted to see the Redpath museum but it was Easter weekend and it was closed. Next time!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Not what I expected. It's pretty but it was under construction and t felt like there wasn't much to it

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Well I went to McGill and now my son is going. I loved it when I went and still love it now. The buildings are beautiful and you can walk for hours admiring the architecture. It is in middle of Montreal. Lots of programs to pick....

1  Thank baghdadlian