“Fun Time”

La Ronde Amusement Park
Ranked #160 of 429 things to do in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: White-knuckle fans will love the spectacular "Manitou" or "Vertigo," two of many thrill rides at Canadian Six Flags.
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great amusement park for all ages. We took our 5 year old and we all loved it! Lots of rides for familes!!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"halloween"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great day - just as good as Canada's Wonderland! Not really as advertised as most big parks! Best ride was by far the Goliath with the Vampire a close second. The "Slingshot" attraction was fun too! Only thing I missed was funnel cakes!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

amazing hills n rollercoasters, we had so much fun, we even did some hills twice. u can come with ur adult friend or bring the family, it is great fun for everyone. all hills offer something special like sharp curves or driving through the water . one thing to avoid. dont come on weekends, u will wait 40 mins in line for every attraction

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Good rides for young and adults- its a must do in your life experience!
I'm a thrill maniac and I only got to do 6 rides in my whole day- waiting up to 3hours for one ride! So i was a little dissapointed- its important to choose a week-day and not a sunny one!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I remeber in my youth going to laronde and having a blast with my peers and going on all the rides. Theres a little train that goes from one end to the other and that in itself was like going on a ride. i really enjoyed this place and holds a cool place in my heart.