“Excellent service and highly professional stuff”
Review of Avie Spa

Avie Spa
Ranked #55 of 86 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: AVIE Spa - Old Montreal - Located in the Marriott Springhill Suites in a warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. Avie Spa is a relaxing, pampering, and nourishing environment just for you. We feature some of the finest quality spa products and services including hammam, body treatments, hair cuts, massages, manicures, pedicures, hair removal and so much more!
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Excellent service and highly professional stuff”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Excellent service and highly professional stuff. The ambiance is very charming and relaxing. Enjoyed a lot the massage and the facial. After that went to their hammam and that was an amazing experience especially after the massage! After my day of pampers in Avie Spa I felt so light and happy, had lot’s of energy for the whole week.

Visited January 2014

“very nice spa”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

a very quite and personal salon. They did a very thorough job on my manicure and the spa was very comfortable

Visited January 2014
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Thanks to my daughter/Real treat”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

To celebrate my retirement, my daughter booked a double massage & hammam( steam bath) at Avie Spa. Very nicely greeted, we got to choose the essential oils for our massage, then guided to a private change room with lockers + restroom/shower. Everything is perfectly clean: towels/bathrobe/flip-flops, etc (I brought my own flip-flops). We were taken to the hammam, where we were shown how to control the amount of steam/heat and lighting !! They have some low lights that change color. Everything for a very RELAXING experience.
The 1hour massage was provided by a very professionnal therapist, who took the time to enquire about special requests or concerns. This was my first 'couple' massage as well as with my daughter, and was very enjoyable, relaxing. Thanks Caro !!
GREAT SPA, REASONABLE prices -- receipts are provided -- very SOOTHING.
NOTE: do NOT park at the hotel next door... $16 for 2 hours... find alternate parking in the area.

Visited November 2013
Halifax, Canada
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 187 helpful votes
“If I lived in Montreal, I would be going here on a regular basis!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have been to many spas in my lifetime, and go for regular massages, but never have I had as enjoyable experience as I did when on holiday recently in Montreal. Thanks to a deal on Livingsocial.com, and a whim, my husband and I decided to book a couple's massage to cap off our week in Montreal. We figured we would have been so busy and have walked so much that we would be in need of some relaxation - and a good massage would be a welcome treat.

The service here was fantastic, from everyone we dealt with, and my massage therapist was definitely the best I've ever had (Abdel). It was a lovely relaxing environment, and it felt like we were the only ones there. Nice selection of aromatherapy oils and I like how they present you with samples in test tubes to smell and decide which you would like the massage therapist to use. It was nice to have the sauna to ourselves, even nicer to have a cooler room to escape to when it got too hot, and a pitcher of water and glasses there for us.

Great facilities including a lovely private shower with nice products. The only thing missing was a hair dryer.

Worth every penny. If I lived in Montreal, I would definitely be making this a regular thing. And certainly the next time we are there on holiday we will be making this one of our 'to do's!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank AJM_13
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience at the heart of old Montreal!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was pleasantly surprise with my visit at this spa. The place is very neat and soothing and the receptionist was very friendly. I got myself an access to the hammam, an hour massage and an advanced facial. All services were fantastic. Not only was the treatments very good but the prices are reasonable for the services you receive. You even have complimentary clean towel and robe for your stay and don't have to pay any extra cost. Would definitely go back to this little jewel :)

Visited June 2013