“The Best place to unwind”
Review of Avie Spa

Avie Spa
Ranked #16 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: AVIE Spa - Old Montreal - Located in the Marriott Springhill Suites in a warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. Avie Spa is a relaxing, pampering, and nourishing environment just for you. We feature some of the finest quality spa products and services including hammam, body treatments, hair cuts, massages, manicures, pedicures, hair removal and so much more!
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have been visiting this spa for the past year and I absolutely love it.

I love the quality of the service, the warmth of the staff and the attention to customer satisfaction they have. They focus on making sure you leave feeling happy and completely satisfied.

Every time I go, I usually have my hair done and I always get tips in the style that best suits me and how to take care of my hair.

I always leave the spa feeling like a million bucks!!!
Hope you check it out and see for yourself, you won’t be disappointed

1  Thank Lina P
"esthetician"
"robe"
"advanced"

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great service from beginning to end, it´s more than a service... is a full experience, where you feel cared by a group of professionals!!!! I highly recommend it.... The location is very comfortable. All the ambiance is awesome!!!! Next time in Montreal, be sure to go to Avie Spa and get a full massage, a great haircut and the best pedi of all!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Be sure to qualify everything before hand. Me and my girlfriend went for a couple's massage that was terrible. I was very disappointed in the service, and felt ushered into service that I did not want. In the end, I cut what was supposed to be a 90 minute session down to a 60 minute session, and I still feel as though I should not have paid for that. There are many spas in Montreal that are much better than this one, I don't know how this one got on a list of the top things to do in Montreal while those did not. This is a very little place, with very little to offer.

1  Thank Michael_MacDonald
CATALINA C, Manager at Avie Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Respected Mr. MacDonald:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, feedback from our clients is an essential tool to improve our services every day.

From what you expressed to us the day of your appointment (couple's massage and hammam access), you where not satisfied because we did not have 2 female massage therapists at the moment but instead one male and one female. Nevertheless, you also expressed it was nobody's fault and you decided to voluntarily continue with the treatment. If we had know that the situation was going to generate such a discomfort, believe us, we would had understood and would had immediately let you cancel your couple's massage.

Again, I sincerely apologize for that situation and hope you can give us another chance to serve you in the future.

CATALINA CAMACHO
Manager

Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I got a full body massage there and it was well worth the money. Be prepared to spend some money for a full one hour body massage but the massage is amazing!