“oo la la!!! XP”

Add it.
Campus
Ranked #114 of 216 Nightlife in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: A gay strip club.
Teslin, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“oo la la!!! XP”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

haven't been here in a while so i forgot what i was missing! i'm 1/2 french so je t'aime les francais hommes! les rowr rowr!!! no cover & reasonable drink prices. service a little slow though. but the scenery helps distract from that! ;)

Visited January 2012

Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Watch Out - Serious Ovrcounting of Dances”
Reviewed August 13, 2010

I hadn't been there for a while so I popped in for a beer. Met a friendly guy Mathew who says he's from Trois Riviere. Took some dances with him ($20 per dance) and he overcharged me by $100. He pretended to be surprised by how much time passed and also pretended to give me a break. He just ignored me when I said it wasn't that many. I don't cause scenes so I just paid. It's a real mood breaker.

In past years you could generally assume the counts were fairly honest but my recent experience and that of a couple of friends show that that isn't the case now.

It's too bad - I think everybody loses.

5 Thank Charles92
Brisbane
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Campus is the global best”
Reviewed November 30, 2009

being from Oz have never experienced the friendliness, guys and atmosphere. Prices fine, no cover charge/entry but be cautious of the 'per song rule" if you go back stage. At $20 a 'song' i wish i could have ordered Tubular Bells or Belero ...The guys were amazing and eager to please...my only regret was I was only in Montreal for three days - a 15 000 mile trip for me but worth every inch.....i shall return

Michael

1 Thank 2richard
A TripAdvisor Member
“Campus Is A MUST in Montreal”
Reviewed December 7, 2003

Campus is by far the best bar you will find in Montreal.. Period! The entertainment alone is enough to statsify anyones pallet. Even if you aren't into watching strippers, these guys put on a great show, and the music is awesome. Drinks are pretty cheap as well. I've found myself sitting there for hours at an end, drinking and enjoying the views. My Buds and I go up from SUNY Plattsburgh in NY once in a while and we always have a blast. Great Bar! Recommend Visiting at least once while in Montreal to anyone

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Best Gay Strip Bar in Montreal”
Reviewed September 3, 2002

Campus is by far the best gay strip bar in Montreal. Open 7 days a week, 3-9 pm a selection of younger semi built young men...after 9pm an amazing selection of gorgeous muscular men who are very flexible in what they will allow you to do...Well worth the trip....Gary, the owner is a cfriendly guy who will make anyone feel at home.

my fav dancers day: Louis, Sasha, Jacob night: Eric, Justin, Tristan, and the amazing Frederic (the blond beauty)

24 Thank A TripAdvisor Member