“Spectacular park on the green metro line”
Review of Angrignon Park

Angrignon Park
Ranked #125 of 396 things to do in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: This park, popular for recreation, has a four-mile bike trail that is used by cross-country skiers during the winter.
Montreal, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Spectacular park on the green metro line”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I loved on the park for 7 years and miss it dearly. Beautiful, huge with lots of BBQs and pic nic tables, a man made lake and other ponds. Lots of trees. No cars allowed in but quite walkable.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Celry

montreal
“Not too clean!”
Reviewed April 28, 2010

Hi, I`ve been going to Angrignon park all my life, and this is the first year that I`ve seen how dirty it`s really been. I walk my dog daily along the trails offered and the garbage is everywhere! It`s been five days now that the workers have not yet picked up, even the small streams along the paths are filthy with garbage...what do the grounds keepers actually do all day, because I never see anyone working to keep it clean. I hope the city can look into this problem, there are lot of lazy people that don`t take pride in there work anymore. Oh yeah, still no bathrooms!!