Comfort Suites Downtown
$222
$210
$189
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbell centregreat locationcrescent stroom was cleannight lifefridge and microwavehockey gamebachelor partyhotel is locatedwalking distancebars and restaurantsthe breakfast areafront desk staffpull out couchking bedflat screen tvcatherine street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 22, 2014

May 10, 2014 Went for a mother's day celebration in Montreal and booked the hotel (Quality Inn) which is in old Montreal. Hotel employee was friendly and kinda clean place and breakfast was very good. The only problem was you need to pay for parking and NEVER EVER leave any valuable things inside the car, for sure when you come back, the parking attendant will STEAL your belongings. I hid my pair of shoes underneath the folded chair but still its gone and some chunks of food for my baby. The Parking is across the hotel and there is a sign for QUALITY INN customers. lesson learned to go in a Hotel that have their own parking lot and responsible for any lost items. Hotel hard to find because navigator cant navigate the area/

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband and I went to Montreal to see a game at the bell centre. We chose this hotel for its location. The room was spacious and clean. It had a king size bed, fridge microwave and coffee maker. Free breakfast was a nice touch. Having a balcony was an added bonus.
I will stay here again for my next visit because of the great price and location.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CdnMojito
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Walking distance from the Bell Centre and many restaurants and shops. The construction was noisy but as I was up early for meetings it was not an issue but definitely something to consider. The building is older and could use some paint and should consider replacing the curtains. The pub across the street had great food at a reasonable price. The continental breakfast wasn't great but it was nice to be able to grab a muffin on the way out the door in the morning. Crescent is a "party" street so if you are a light sleeper this is not the place for you.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tracey H
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I did online booking, and check-in and check-out were done very quickly. Front desk staff was extremely helpful. As it was my first trip to Canada, I had many questions and both persons at the desk replied to all my queries with patience and kindness.
On the first day, the staff member gave me a town plan and showed me all directions as and when I asked him. On the last day, although the young lady was extremely busy, she wished me good-bye as if I had been a family member... All of them at front desk always had a smile to greet me every morning.
Breakfast was good and there was a variety of food stuff everyday.
The room was spacious and I went on the balcony every morning to take some fresh air. Room cleanliness was excellent. Bathroom and shower were superb.
I was on the 14th floor. Lift always worked well and there was no noise at all at night.
The hotel is located in the town centre and therefore I moved to different places very easily every day. Buses and subway are nearby. From the airport, the bus also dropped me close to the hotel. The hotel helped me for a taxi for my departure as I had to carry a suitcase loaded with books.
I appreciated the tea and coffee self-service in the lounge near reception desk. It often rained in Montreal during my stay and the rain water was freezing cold. So, I appreciated a good cup of hot coffee while reading the local newspaper in the lounge as soon as I reached the hotel every evening .
I spent six nights there and I did not have to face any problem.

Room Tip: Good value for money.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Vina B
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I would recommend this hotel we bought this coupon from travel buy to try out this hotel the room was very clean very comfortable there was construction going on next door so morning was noisy but not a issue since we had to get up earlier to leave great locations staff was very helpful breakfast was great the room was newly done so the picture on this site we did not see any of that. Do try it out. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family