“Exciting”

Add it.
IMAX Old Port
Ranked #74 of 376 things to do in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: This seven-story theater plays a variety of exciting shows.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

It was so exciting to see the movies in the IMAX, the seats were very comfy and it put me in a good mood for the rest of the day because the seats were clean and nothing smelt

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"admission"
"street"

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Lots of different films in French and English - check schedule. Get there early and sit as high up and in the middle as you can for the best view. Imax is a
different view than reg movie.

1  Thank TeacherGuyMontreal
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is a well located cinema that I don't go to often enough - for those rainy days in Old Montreal its a great refuge and clears a half a day of your itinerary. Its near the main food area and right on the Old Port so you can get to a restuarant and parking is on site if you are driving.

4  Thank AltonHarewood
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to visit this theatre, however when I went to the location that this app showed me, it wasn't there.. Can someone please put the correct location up?

1  Thank benusnz
See more reviews
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My son, 17 years old and myself went twice to the IMAX when I was in Montreal for business. We took the metro then a short bus ride to and from the IMAX to our hotel. As usual the IMAX screen is very big and colourful. Flight of the Butterflies is as though you are right there wilth them (very educational). The Express Train was informative and part of our history. Worth seeing.