“Dinner”

Cuisines: French, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Description: The restaurant Les Pyrenees celebrates the gastronomy of the Basques and of the Catalonians, creating a wonderful symbiosis in between french and spanish culinary cultures.
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This Basque/French is a 5 minute walk from the Palais de Congress , Westin and Intercontinental hotels.
It is charming bistro with excellent , friendly service and delicious food. The seafood paella was generous , delicious and I recommend it. My partner had the cod and was very happy with it. The room is minimalist but charming and the noise level is reasonable. Prices are fair for the quality of the experience.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 8, 2019

Came upon this little gem in Old Montréal..... 15 to 20 tables no more. Service was impeccable! The menu is diversified and should please everyone in your party. The ratio quality price is reasonable. Also need to mention that the wine list was impressive considering the size of the restaurant. Will definitely be returning on our next visit to Montréal.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Louise S
Reviewed January 29, 2019

Went for dinner. Good cocktails, very tasty food and a nice wine list. Service was very good. All of our dishes were very good.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019

We found this restaurant by chance walking in old Montreal for a late lunch.Most places serving brunch. The waiters were very charming and the food was excellent, excellent Spanish red wine by the glass that was a special wine of the day. Would come again , grilled calamari was different and very good.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank neuroderm
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

Our lunch started off great with our family.
Our drink orders came the staff was great and our lunch order was taken promptly. My husband and I received our soups and then the afternoon shifted to a not so great experience. Our kids waited over 45 minutes to get their food as they watched us eat our soups. My second appetizer came but nothing else for my husband or the kids. I waited then asked the server if more meals were coming. There was a long wait. Everyone else’s food came ice cold. My daughter’s steak was completely raw. We ended up sending 2 plates back.
The restaurant became so busy and we were forgotten. There was a disconnect between the servers. Our plates came back after a long time. One of the servers was shocked when I did not tip and asked why. I explained to him what happened and he responded with I should have told him This is my first review for a restaurant that was not favourable.
The wine was great, the soup was great.
Unfortunately, we will not return.

Date of visit: December 2018