“Good food decent price”

Ranked #44 of 5,816 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: French, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Description: The restaurant Les Pyrenees celebrates the gastronomy of the Basques and of the Catalonians, creating a wonderful symbiosis in between french and spanish culinary cultures.
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Good food decent price”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Wife had braised lamb that was a special of the night. Waiter was excellent. Claimed lamb could be eaten with a spoon. He was correct except for lots of pieces that were pure fat our hard like leather. I had the penne with sausage and tomatoes it was very good. A glass of french Burgundy was a good accompaniment topped it off with a profiterole and cappuccino. 90 CAD was not bad in Old Montreal I guess. .

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
tennessee
“Good for us!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Sometimes I read reviews and wonder if these people were at the same place I ate...?
Let me set the scene...we walked in the door and had a reservation. Good idea! There was a large party of 10 and a few couples dining. We had EXCELLENT service from the same waiter that was handling everyone. We never felt slighted, in fact he was super nice and fluent in English, French and Spanish. We ordered a nice bottle of wine and the menu is great. I had the fish special and it was cooked perfectly. Why is anyone complaining? The menu is reasonably priced for a big city, the wine list very nice and you are not at red lobster so relax and enjoy!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank susantravels
Montreal, Canada
“Great experience !”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We went last night. Great location in old Montreal! Food and service was very good.
We found a taste of south of france !!
I recommend the Toulouse cassoulet and the Paella !! ;-)

Enjoy !!

Los Angeles
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I'm sorry to say that this restaurant did not live up to its Trip Advisor reputation, or the promise of it's looks and menu. The service was haphazard. The food was mediocre. The bread was good.

1 Thank LA12345
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience !”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went last night with my girlfriends to this restaurant, and we had a really good experience. The waiter recommanded the paella (which is the speciality) we took two apetizers for start (the scallops and the goat cheese salad) my girlfriend took the fish of the day (salmon with creamy leek sauce) and i had the paella. We share everything and we had a nice bottle of wine from spain not too expensive and really good. The service was great and the waiters were nice and smiling. Finaly we took the profiteroles for dessert and it was the best i never had before. I am looking forward to go back there.

1 Thank Giggs44