“Fantastic food and atmosphere”
Review of Burritoville - CLOSED

Burritoville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: Our Mission is to nourish; through providing a space open to all who love food, music and art. Our meals are homemade using organically grown and locally produced foods. We minimize waste through composting, recycling and using biodegradable packaging. We endeavour to promote other like minded small businesses and give back to the community and world around us.To stay updated about events, specials, holiday hours, etc., like us on Facebook! (/burritovillemontreal)
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Came here with my girlfriend as it was near our hotel, found really great food here and we were surprised it was completely vegetarian. The burritos are also very interesting from the burritos we are used to in Toronto, the wrap was pleasantly crunchy. Portions are a bit smaller than we are used to. 9/10 would munch again.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The best burrito in Montreal: their sweet potato burrito on whole wheat tortilla served up with homemade guac and salsa and fresh, crunchy corn chips for $12. Often they have poetry readings or music in the evenings. This is my fave late-night place downtown.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We just happened to find this place after visiting the Museum of Fine Arts and as vegetarians, we were happy we did! There is no meat in any of the dishes. My husband and I both had burritos which were yummy. We also enjoyed the chips and salsa and the raspberry lemonade. It is not fancy but cute and down to earth and the price was reasonable ($24 for 2 burritos, 2 drinks and chips and salsa). This was probably our least expensive meal in Montreal. It was very delicious and definitely a good choice if you are vegetarian. Important things to know:
They don't take credit cards and US debit cards don't work so cash only. Location: it is close to the Guy Concordia metro stop (green line) and the Museum of Fine Arts.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Travelling when you are a vegetarian is sometimes stressful.
Good thing there are handy tools like Trip Advisory to help us find good vegetarian/vegan fare.
My son and I ate there twice while in Montreal for a couple of days in August.
We found the food excellent, the best value for money in Montreal, the ambiance funky, and I love to support what these people are going.
Thanks for making our visit to Montreal just a little bite better.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Very, very basic serve yourself type resto.

Had the non-meat burrito.

Had to clear the table before my date and I could eat.

Low budget, low expectation type place.

Decent location.

Low service and they expect a tip.

Won't be back.