“Cheap and cheerful Chinese”
Review of Noodle Factory

Noodle Factory
Ranked #338 of 5,884 Restaurants in Montreal
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Had a quick dinner here while on business. I had the homemade noodles with pork and the steamed shrimp dumplings (Har gao).

Lots of food as they also serve a complimentary bowl of hot and sour soup.

Not the greatest Chinese meal I've ever had, but fit the bill-- quick and cheap, clean efficient service.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Nice small restaurant. Quick and friendly sevice. The dumplings and home-made noodles are great! Prices are good too.

Reviewed January 5, 2011

This was our first night in Montreal and it was a cold night. Came in the restaurant and was immediately served with hot tea. Nice touch! The food was awesome. Some of the best dumplings I ever had. Home made noodles were great too. Now I'm not an expert on authentic chinese food, but it seem very authentic to me. The prices were good too. A nice little place on the edge of Chinatown. I highly recommend.

Reviewed October 31, 2010

Horrible food. Waiter was literally sneezing in our soup. Way better places in chinatown.

Reviewed October 24, 2010

They call it the Noodle Factory but I had the best Sweet and Sour pork dish since our trip to Taiwan. Small place and we had to line up to get in but it was definitely worth the wait. Next night we had takeout. Highly recommend and, as a bonus, the folks who work there were very nice......