“PECAN AND CRANBERRY SALAD SUPERB!!”

Firegrill Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #135 of 5,706 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Cross street: de Maisonneuve
Transit: PEEL METRO (exit Stanley street)
Description: Quality is the sum of hundreds of details. Some are small, many are subtle, but none are unimportant. The bottom line is pleasing the customer. The open kitchen is where the magic happens every time you come for lunch or supper. Using the freshest and finest ingredients, our cuisine is based on tastes that are ever evolving and reflect the influence of a variety of cultures not to mention the flavors of our city. Patrons can enjoy perfectly aged steak grilled to perfection, succulent ribs basked in mesquite B.B.Q. sauce, or try our daily fresh fish, followed by any of our irresistible desserts.
Albany, New York
“PECAN AND CRANBERRY SALAD SUPERB!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Tried the pecan and cranberry salad the waitress suggested it was excellent, as an American I was really impressed with the service and well treated at this restaurant. Service was great.

• Visited June 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Firegrill”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

To be honest, I wouldn't go back. Though the service and atmosphere were good, I wasn't fond of the food. Everyone else at the table seemed to be enjoying it though, so maybe I just picked the wrong thing off the menu.

• Visited September 2012
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I visited Montreal for the Gran Prix and found this excellent restaurant on Stanley the food was excellent on both visits and they make wonderful strawberry Diquari's the staff were very helpful our waitress was outstanding explaining how to access the underground city and helping us to find other parts of the city we will be back

• Visited June 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Enjoyed my ribs and fries”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Tried this restaurant near my hotel based on trip advisor reviews. I knew before I arrived that I wanted the ribs so I didn't have a long look at the menu. I was taken to a booth that felt a bit dark and isolated(I was alone). So, here is my tip - I asked about a half rack of ribs as I found the price for the full rack to be on the high side and I also wanted a veg of some kind and knew this would be too much food, as well as even more expensive. The waitress generously explained that if I sat at the bar there was an option to have a smaller portion or ribs - not half but smaller. It was also substantially less pricey. As I was unhappy at my lonely table anyway, I moved to the bar which was comfortable, had a very friendly and efficient bartender and a nicer atmosphere. I ordered my ribs which were good, nothing to rave about, but good. Fries were very good. The plate was plenty of food despite the "smaller" rib portion and I added in the slaw which was also good. I treated myself to dessert - apple cobbler - which was tasty but a bit heavy - and enormous! The ice cream was a bit icy. Overall I enjoyed my meal. Glad I paid the bar menu price and not the full whammy.

• Visited May 2013
Canada
“Alright but could have been better”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We got there around 8pm on a Saturday night. There were empty tables but we were told it would be about 20 minutes and we waited at the bar. I understand staggering for the kitchen at some places. Ordered drinks, relaxing and our table was ready within 30 minutes but we were asked to pay for the drinks at the bar, that they couldn't be put on our bill. Okay no big deal, funny part was that our table was in the bar area.
Service at that point became slow and mediocre. We had steaks and they were not cooked to specification. All in all, good atmosphere/decor. Was relaxing but minor things they could have changed and it would have improved our experience.

Visited March 2013