“Relaxation plus!”

Scandinave Spa Vieux-Montreal
Ranked #3 of 89 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: Unwind with the scandinavian baths and massages experience and the thermotherapy : sauna, hydrojets bath, and cold bath, steam bath, relaxation areas - Juice bar - Share your experience by offering gift cards
Reviewed October 17, 2011

My friend and I went to use just the baths but ended up getting massages as well. Both experiences were excellent.
Facility is clean, atmosphere perfect for a quiet afternoon. Hydrotherapy pool, cold pool, waterfall, steam sauna, dry sauna, loads of places to nap. If you've never been, please note that there is no talking; something to consider if you are planning this as a visit with friends.
You can book just the baths, or you can book a massage and get use of facilities included. If you just book the baths and decide on a massage once inside, you can ask at the juice bar.
Allow yourself at least three hours, and be sure to eat beforehand, as there are limited snack options at the juice bar.
Everything you need is provided. Just bring your bathing suit and a desire to get very very relaxed.

1  Thank BadGina

Reviewed October 5, 2011

We had an hour-long couples massage and then enjoyed the baths and relaxation areas for about 2 hours. The massage was the best I've ever experienced. The steam room was fantastic - smelled like eucalyptus and was extremely steamy. The architecture was really cool and modern. The locker/dressing rooms were nice and at times very busy. A couple times some of the relaxation areas felt a little crowded and it was difficult to find a preferred seat. We left feeling extremely relaxed and cleansed, and overall very happy with our experience!

1  Thank lindsay363
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I frequent spas for massages and baths and this is hands down my best experience at a spa. The atmosphere is so relaxing, my boyfriend and I just melted into the big comfy chairs.

We both loved our Swedish massages (and the masseuses) and felt both relaxed and rejuvinated at the same time. He has frequent back problems and found that he felt like a million bucks afterwards. In fact, he'd never experienced a spa before and was a bit nervous beforehand but in the end, he raved about it.

After our massages we hit up the Juice Bar for drinks and relaxed in the big chairs that are around the area. We noticed the stress-free room and decided to check it out, the only disappointment in the whole experience was this particular room. I think the ambiance would have been a little better if the lights were dimmer. Otherwise it was just peachy.

We also experienced the baths and suana. There were only a few other people using the facility so it was very quiet and non-intrusive. We spent some time in the suana before taking a quick dip in the cool pool and then lounged in the warm pool for a bit.

The staff was very pleasant and helpful, couldn't ask for better service.

All in all, a fabulous experience!! My body and skin felt amazing and the fact that my boyfriend loved it too says a lot (he's kind of an adrenaline junkie so this sort of activity is way outside his comfort-zone).

2  Thank SleepingSun5634
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Terrific stop in a weekend stay. We just did the water plan. There are five stations which you rotate through - hot, cold, steam, dry heat and relaxation. Very clean. Excellent facility. We were relaxed (it worked)! We stayed for about 2.5 hours, but could have done another hour or two.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Great SPA, clean, staff is amazing, number of guests is adequate (not too crowdy), one of the best in Montreal!