“Elegant and tasty food”

Ranked #902 of 6,712 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Reviewed March 19, 2019

if you are big fun of Spanish cuisine, try their Paella. it's different from other restaurants and they do know how to satisfy your craving for good food. I will go back and try other things in their menu. the restaurant layout is very interesting and can accommodate different groups. the decor is very tasteful as well.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Overpriced for what you get in terms of taste and experience. Service was slow. The ambiance is great though.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2019

Decor is beautiful and the ambiance is good! Staff is very polite. The food is 50/50. From my experience and 6 others sharing the same table, The octopus was delicious but very small portion for the price. 5 of us had different Paella and we were all very disappointed. IGA food truck paella is better! I dont recommend the wine by the glass as they only put 4oz suppose to 6oz like all other restaurants and not at a cheaper price! This place seems more trendy but for the price I prefer Ferreira next door much more upscale!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019

On January 1st, there are not many restaurants that will take you in without a reservation. So when we passed by Iberica that was half empty, we jumped on the occasion. It was our second time there, the first was an expensive but good experience thanks to the barmaid at the time, who was tending to our needs, but last night experience ended on a sour note that is unforgivable.

At the end of the meal, I asked what kind of teas they had to which our waiter did not say a word, turned around and placed a box of Kusmi tea sachets. And still without a word he left to the kitchen. I was picking a lemon & bergamot tea when I was served a cup and a teapot filled with boiling water, still without a word. At the first sip, I noticed my tea did not taste right so I was having another to make sure when my husband noticed something coming out of the spout of my teapot. So when we opened the lid we saw it was filled with LOTS of soapy leaves.
When we told our waiter, all he said was that it was odd because they only sold mousseline teas and that he could bring me another one. I had to make him notice that he made me drink soiled water, to which he turned around telling me he was going to see his manager who after a while came to us and said he did not understand how it happened. All in all he staid less than a minute at our table during which I did most of talking and asked for the check, for which we had to wait longer than usual because the manager and the waiter were discussing over it. All of this, to only get a credit for the tea. Nothing more and mostly, no real apologies. Just excuses on how they don't understand how it got there. I was not looking for a free meal, but the way they treated us was really insulting.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 21, 2018

Went to this restaurant for a birthday celebration. The "manager" or whatever restricted our 12-15 person reserved group from taking any pictures because we "took too much space". Let's not forget that the salmon tartare was absolute trash. Would never recommend this restaurant to ANYONE who is trying have a good dinner. Went to try and talk to this manager because I wanted more answers since I was in the bathroom when he approached the table but he evaded the scene. Do not go there if you are trying to celebrate anything, they will ruin it one way or another.

Date of visit: December 2018